2017 Junior National Dual Team

Coach Hull

It's about to go down!!!

Below is the first round of Indiana wrestlers who have verbally committed to the Indiana National Junior Dual Team to compete at the 2017 Junior National Dual Championships in Tulsa, Oklahoma on June 20 - 24.  This event features guaranteed matches against the best of the best athletes in the country, from State Champs, All Americans, National Champions, and even World Champions.  Last year there were over 50 college coaches scouting, recruiting and coaching.  It is an awesome experience to say the least.

Because of the grind against this elite level of competition, we take a GOLD and BLUE team, both with alternates.  The GOLD team is hand selected by an ISWA committee based around tournament seeding criteria, and the BLUE team is filled by the results of the ISWA F/G State Finals starting with the State Champ.  My goal is to have this GOLD team buttoned up by the end of this IHSAA state weekend, meaning filling up the remaining spots for the Selection Committee.  Current interests:

106 - Jake Moran

113 - Brayden Curtis

120 - Braydan Littell

126 - Asa Garcia, Ty Mills

132 - Jeremiah Reitz, Breydan Bailey 

138 - Brendan Black, Zach Melloh

145 - Kris Rumph

152 - Joe Lee

160 - Alston Bane

170 - 

182 - Lucas Davison

195 - Andrew Davison

220 - Mason Parris

285 - 

Wrestlers, this lineup is subject to change. I have been in contact with all of you and will follow up this weekend, along with our guys from last year - I havent forgotten. :)  Parents and coaches,we have our eyes on a few more guys so this will team fill up fast.   If you are interested or want more information you can find me floating around this weekend, or you can text me at 317.800.5369 or email at coachnhull@gmail.com.

Best wishes this weekend Indiana and look forward to a great summer!

Nick Hull

Team Leader

Indiana Junior National Dual Team 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.