Live Stream

InSpectator

If I can't watch live, does the subscription come with access to a replay?

Good question - I am not sure.  Sorry...  If you can't watch live, I'd not pay and see how much it costs after it has aired or if you could find another stream where you don't have to pay.

Edited by pjayroza

If I can't watch live, does the subscription come with access to a replay?

I just purchased and it listed Live and Archived.  Don't know if that is forever or not.  I can't test last year because I can't find the email with the passcode and have a new laptop so no saved passcode.

Anybody else having issues pulling up multiple cameras?  I keep getting an error saying I am loading from a different IP address and it kicks me out. 

yeah I am having the same issue...  it wasn't like this last year as it was easy to swap back and forth on different cameras.

Yeah, you can't watch all 4 matches at once this year. Also, the camera angles have been pretty terrible.

It would've been nice to know that ahead of time, and even with one mat streaming mine still cuts out every 30 seconds or so saying "You are loading this stream from a new IP address, therefore you will need to wait 30 seconds for this stream to load."

Mine stream worked good but there was a woman complaining THE WHOLE TIME on mat 2..evidently the mat she was on got added a extra match of HW at the end..she was throwing the biggest tantrum and being so rude..those to HW Lawson and Ricky deserved better than to have some cry baby woman stopping EVERY PERSON that walked by her, nagging how it's not fair her table had to do a extra match and totally disrespectfull to the wrestlers there..especially when ppl are PAYING to watch these on track and don't Wana hear the unprofessional bickering she was doing..It was so bad at one point I muted it..5 minutes later unmuted and BOOOOOOM still pouting..there's a LOT of ppl who would appreciate that seat she had, and if Friday night was too long for her taste good luck today. I Was so bad birth women watching with me even said she needed to stop..I'm going to quit nagging a about her nagging now..it just REALLY got under my skin hearing the blatant rudeness

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Mine stream worked good but there was a woman complaining THE WHOLE TIME on mat 2..evidently the mat she was on got added a extra match of HW at the end..she was throwing the biggest tantrum and being so rude..those to HW Lawson and Ricky deserved better than to have some cry baby woman stopping EVERY PERSON that walked by her, nagging how it's not fair her table had to do a extra match and totally disrespectfull to the wrestlers there..especially when ppl are PAYING to watch these on track and don't Wana hear the unprofessional bickering she was doing..It was so bad at one point I muted it..5 minutes later unmuted and BOOOOOOM still pouting..there's a LOT of ppl who would appreciate that seat she had, and if Friday night was too long for her taste good luck today. I Was so bad birth women watching with me even said she needed to stop..I'm going to quit nagging a about her nagging now..it just REALLY got under my skin hearing the blatant rudeness

birth women have no right to complain.... ; )

I sent a message to Track and they fixed it within 15 minutes, now no error and I can watch all 4 mats in separate browser windows

Where/How do you send them a message?

I'm having the same problem again this morning.  I thought I created it yesterday by trying to log in under an incognito window, but today all on different tabs in the same browser.  

Where/How do you send them a message?

I'm having the same problem again this morning.  I thought I created it yesterday by trying to log in under an incognito window, but today all on different tabs in the same browser.  

Click the "Track" button on the banner at the top of the screen then click "Contact Us".  From there click to open a ticket and you can put in your problem and your contact info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.