Bane

Parris

East Chicago, 2

L. Davison

A. Davison

Fort Wayne, 2

Curtis

Ellis

Sure most champs is good to brag about but doesn't show as much about the total semi-states talent. Most tournaments points scores would likely be the most accurate, but involves a lot of calculating. So most placers is probably the easiest to determine the top Semi-State.

Sure most champs is good to brag about but doesn't show as much about the total semi-states talent. Most tournaments points scores would likely be the most accurate, but involves a lot of calculating. So most placers is probably the easiest to determine the top Semi-State.

By the words of ricky Bobby "if you're not first you are last"

Edited by Cosgrove

EV - 4

NC - 4

FW - 1

EC - 5

Not sure if it is because of the match ups, or I am thinking differently, but I originally thought EV would have more champs. 

I would also agree that the number of champions is not a true indicator of which semi-state "rules." 

By the words of ricky Bobby "if you're not first you are last"

The region is just a " big hairy American winning machine"     We could "Stat" anything until we get what we like.  but I will be looking for you guys when da hard hat region kids start growling !    

Who is going to have the most medalists?

It's been New Castle the past few years. I think that will continue even though the "most champs" story could go another way.

I'd love to say Da Region gets 6 - but I only see them getting 4. 

DeLaPena

Reitz

Black

A. Davison

I think there are legit shots for Triana, L. Davison, and not from Da Region, but still EC McWilliams.  Plus 2-3 others in EC make the finals and then you never know...

The region always comes to wrestle. Theres a reason EC/ MVille has been so successful. Tough schedule, tough coaches, and tough kids. This semi state always seems to land at least 5-8 wrestlers in the final every year. Ill go 4-6 champs. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.