Which semi state will rule ?

Old Region Fan

Sure most champs is good to brag about but doesn't show as much about the total semi-states talent. Most tournaments points scores would likely be the most accurate, but involves a lot of calculating. So most placers is probably the easiest to determine the top Semi-State.

Sure most champs is good to brag about but doesn't show as much about the total semi-states talent. Most tournaments points scores would likely be the most accurate, but involves a lot of calculating. So most placers is probably the easiest to determine the top Semi-State.

By the words of ricky Bobby "if you're not first you are last"

Edited by Cosgrove

EV - 4

NC - 4

FW - 1

EC - 5

Not sure if it is because of the match ups, or I am thinking differently, but I originally thought EV would have more champs. 

I would also agree that the number of champions is not a true indicator of which semi-state "rules." 

I'd love to say Da Region gets 6 - but I only see them getting 4. 

DeLaPena

Reitz

Black

A. Davison

I think there are legit shots for Triana, L. Davison, and not from Da Region, but still EC McWilliams.  Plus 2-3 others in EC make the finals and then you never know...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.