Where's the real discussion?

TripleB

I swear we had this conversation last year! Nicky Blaines......Your going to find this hard to believe but....I'm banned from there. The lobby area seemed nice for the 2 minutes I was in there. Apparently "Mr. Blain" took umbrage with me showing up with several members of the Hooters wait staff in their work uniforms. Who knew that would be frowned upon. Oh, plus Clown Baby wouldn't be caught dead paying anything less than $21 for a martini. I prefer the 1933 Lounge at St. Elmo's, now that's classy!

For the breakfast eaters, Yolk is my jam. Crazy good food and as of the last time I was there, the decor was Carmel Greyhound blue and gold.

Clown Baby, I was thinking about taking my wife somewhere nice for  being a good sport and coming along to the tournament.   Was looking at Ruths Chris Steak.   That's up to Clown Baby  standards?   I noticed they didn't have pricing on their cocktails.   I think that's a good thing???? Maybe it will impress the wife.   I thinks Ill park the Prius down the street, as you would want to pull up  to the Valet with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.