Remarkable shortage of ####. Wheres #TheCounty at?

Its the week before the state tournament,  and I haven't seen as much of the normal cocky and confident talk coming out of the #Thecounty.   

Makes me wonder, did Snyder, Weisjahn and Blevins put a gag order on the Indianamat Smack talk.  I think to eliminate any potential of bulletin board material?  Am I right.

Im sure well get our fill of the #TheCounty next week on the boards.

#TheCounty has 14 still alive that will show up ready.

106 Drake Campbell

106 Ray Rioux

106 Logan Boe

113 Asa Garcia

120 Ty Mills

126 Blake Mulkey

138 Nathan Conley

145 Brayton Lee

152 Jacob Clark

170 Anthony Cicciarelli

182 Nathan Walton

220 Gunnar Larson

220 Isaac McCormick

285 Rickie Clark

Im just coaching....the # army needs to do their thing 

its funny on this site at times because when you are consistently using the "#'s" people are upset and get bent out of shape.  Sometimes the administrators even create backdoor rules so the use of a "#" then is posted as saying something else like "Triple B is my homeboy"............but stop using them for a few days and the people start making posts begging for them to come back and needing the security of reading all things "#"

Well if you request it then I am sure you will get it..................let me get it started.................

#TheCounty

#PainTrain

#AvonYoungunz

#Snyder/Weisjahn/SeymourTrained

#BlevinsTrained

#CWA

#ParrishTrained

#GrowTheSport

106 Drake Campbell

106 Ray Rioux

106 Logan Boe

113 Asa Garcia

120 Ty Mills

126 Blake Mulkey

138 Nathan Conley

145 Brayton Lee

152 Jacob Clark

170 Anthony Cicciarelli

182 Nathan Walton

220 Gunnar Larson

220 Isaac McCormick

285 Rickie Clark

with the exception of 1 outstanding wrestler this looks like a dual meet line-up from #TheCounty..............good luck to all kids wrestling and especially from #TheCounty !!!!

its funny on this site at times because when you are consistently using the "#'s" people are upset and get bent out of shape.  Sometimes the administrators even create backdoor rules so the use of a "#" then is posted as saying something else like "Triple B is my homeboy"............but stop using them for a few days and the people start making posts begging for them to come back and needing the security of reading all things "#"

Well if you request it then I am sure you will get it..................let me get it started.................

#TheCounty

#PainTrain

#AvonYoungunz

#Snyder/Weisjahn/SeymourTrained

#BlevinsTrained

#CWA

#ParrishTrained

#GrowTheSport

You forgot #CRedTrained

What's wrong w/ TripleB is my homeboy??

Am I not your homebody JMill?

I'll have by BBurg shirt and Avon Skullie on this weekend...

#CountyAdopted

I believe you to be only 1 persons "homebody" and you better treat her nice because you out kicked your coverage on that one man !!! 

I am jacked to see the great wrestling this weekend and to hang out at a top secret location during break of session 2 and 3 with Triple B

I will have your shirt man

Edited by JMILL

106 Drake Campbell

106 Ray Rioux

106 Logan Boe

113 Asa Garcia

120 Ty Mills

126 Blake Mulkey

138 Nathan Conley

145 Brayton Lee

152 Jacob Clark

170 Anthony Cicciarelli

182 Nathan Walton

220 Gunnar Larson

220 Isaac McCormick

285 Rickie Clark

Looks about right

Edited by TeamGarcia

To add to that... the population of Marion County is 900,000 and Hendricks County is 145,000. But like Joe says.... size doesn't matter... work harder!

15-20 years ago the population of Hendricks county was probably around 80,000. That area and the area just outside of northern Indy is, at least was, the two fastest growing parts of the state.

Edited by MattM

106 Drake Campbell

106 Ray Rioux

106 Logan Boe

113 Asa Garcia

120 Ty Mills

126 Blake Mulkey

138 Nathan Conley

145 Brayton Lee

152 Jacob Clark

170 Anthony Cicciarelli

182 Nathan Walton

220 Gunnar Larson

220 Isaac McCormick

285 Rickie Clark

I'm no math expert - but this must be wrong. According to this there are only 11 classes the county can win.

I counted 24 for Marion County.  I did include Cathedral as they are in Marion County.  I really admire the love that is shared between Avon and Brownsburg.  Instead of rivalry, it is a brotherhood.

#respect , I'll steal a line from Chad Red "Don't hate, Congratulate"

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Trust me, it's not going anywhere anytime soon . With some of the success our elementary kids are having dominating the Nations best and packed Academy's producing hammers after hammers every year feeding into #TheCounty schools . Yea.... it's not stopping for the foreseeable future . Just going to have to accept it . ! IT'S HERE !

106 Drake Campbell

106 Ray Rioux

106 Logan Boe

113 Asa Garcia

120 Ty Mills

126 Blake Mulkey

138 Nathan Conley

145 Brayton Lee

152 Jacob Clark

170 Anthony Cicciarelli

182 Nathan Walton

220 Gunnar Larson

220 Isaac McCormick

285 Rickie Clark

8 good choices

Because only two schools are sending the majority of the county's wrestlers to state.

That's going to be changing also , Plainfield has a couple that's going to nasty coming in, Danville has a few . Heck even little Cascade is going to enjoy the work some of their Future is putting in . It's only the beginning of what's to come .

#respect , I'll steal a line from Chad Red "Don't hate, Congratulate"

Trust me, it's not going anywhere anytime soon . With some of the success our elementary kids are having dominating the Nations best and packed Academy's producing hammers after hammers every year feeding into #TheCounty schools . Yea.... it's not stopping for the foreseeable future . Just going to have to accept it . ! IT'S HERE !

Was referring to enjoying the lack of #'s, but your confidence is staggering for a team that hasn't won a state title yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.