Most "Electric" wrestlers

base

Who are some of the wrestlers that are must-watch because you never know what is going to happen - even if they are not favored, they are not afraid to go for some big moves on a regular basis?

I remember Kelley's spladle a few years back, and Jared McKinley would headlock people at any time. Sage Coy was also an exciting wrestler - I remember watching him do a cartwheel over his opponent to a takedown at semistate

This year among the favorites, of course Mason Parris is on the list. The quarter-nelson he threw at semistate was brutal. I would put Joe Lee on there too although he may wrestle more conventional I don't think he fears throwing the big move if it's there

Alec viduya and jordan slivka. Slivka hit a 360 double in the semi state finals on alec white

That's was a thing of great confidence and beauty...He was clicking on all cylinders I tell ya

Mason P. And Asa garcia..Aj black is balls to the wall also...he don't play it safe

That's was a thing of great confidence and beauty...He was clicking on all cylinders I tell ya

Mason P. And Asa garcia..Aj black is balls to the wall also...he don't play it safe

Last year against alec white in the semi state finals in the last seconds of the match while down on the score board he did a cartwheel and went for a low single. 

Edited by Dyoung

when I see B Lee TFall kids at semi state in a minute and a half, that's pretty damn electric to me

Maybe speaking for the Original Poster out of turn, but I think he's referring to wrestlers that have more of a funky, wild style.  I agree Joe is electric, but he is so by being very technical and very, very good.  I wouldn't call him funky.  Maybe I interpreted the OP incorrectly, but based on the examples used, I don't think I did.

Maybe speaking for the Original Poster out of turn, but I think he's referring to wrestlers that have more of a funky, wild style.  I agree Joe is electric, but he is so by being very technical and very, very good.  I wouldn't call him funky.  Maybe I interpreted the OP incorrectly, but based on the examples used, I don't think I did.

hence the fact I said "electric to me"

I love message boards, someone always looking for a comment to pick apart

Tonte's headlocks and Walton's chinwhips are both pretty electric to me.

I agree - also when Ben Stewart does a blast double he doesn't just finish TO the mat, he finishes THROUGH the mat - it's punishing!

Also hoping that Robert Samuels gets on another streak this year, blast doubling some of the larger heavyweights

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.