Top 5 ranked wrestlers with toughest gauntlet to win the title.

MattM

All the champs will have to go through a series of battles to win, but some have a very tough mountain to climb of proven studs.  As FabioJr. used to say its "MAN TIME."  Just based on the current rankings here are my top 4:

195 Wilderman or Stewart

Friday #5 Wilderman / #2 Stewart

Quarterfinals likely gets #4 Eli

Semi-Finals likely gets #3 Davison

Finals likely gets #1 Tonte

220 Parris or Scroggs. 

Friday #1 Parris / #3 Scroggs 

Quarterfinals likely gets #6 Crider

Semi-Finals likely gets #2 Larson

Finals likely gets #4 Maddox or #5 Pokorney

106 Curtis or Mattingly

Friday #1 Curtis vs #3 Mattingly

Quarterfinals likely gets #8 Rioux

Semi-Finals likely gets #5 Lowery

Finals likely gets #2 Johnson or #4 Black

126 Cummings or White

Friday #3 Cummings vs #5 White

Quarterfinals likely gets #7 Lee

Semi-Finals likely gets #2 Rooks

Finals likely gets #1 Mulkey or #4 DeLa Pena

Edited by MattM

No offense to any kid in 220, but Parris will not be challenged in any of those matches.

I think he could pin everybody from 220 and up..and that's not being disrespectful..Gunnar Larson is an absolute animal and is the only one on in masons way to the finals that could keep it respectable...But it won't shock me If he gets 4 pins..the pure dominance I witnessed last weekend was beautiful carnage.

No offense to any kid in 220, but Parris will not be challenged in any of those matches.

What happens if one ..... throws a nasty headlock out of "No Where" ? Then we look back at your post and laugh . JS it could happen right ? We see it every year . BAM !

Edited by TeamGarcia

What happens if one ..... throws a nasty headlock out of "No Where" ? That's a offensive move right ? Then we look back at your post and laugh . JS it could happen right ? We see it every year . BAM !

I so miss the "nasty" headlocks. 

You don't see many like Robert Millers or David McCubbins much any more. At least in my experience.

I so miss the "nasty" headlocks. 

You don't see many like Robert Millers or David McCubbins much any more. At least in my experience.

What if one of these underdogs is #waltontrained and throws a "nasty Chinwhip City out of No where ? JS..... never know desperate wrestlers do devastating moves to Shock us all ..... ohhhhhhh the carnage

I'm going to 132...

Kyle Luigs #3 34-1/Connor Gimson #6 45-2

Q - Jeremiah Reitz #1, former champion and 2x placer

S - Breyden Bailey #2, 3x placer #12 Nationally on Intermat

F - Christian Hunt #4 39-2/Ethan Smiley #5 42-1/Dawson Combest #7 42-1/Cainan Schaefer #9 48-1

Sounds crazy, but the Final could be the easiest or 2nd easiest matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.