Who is on fire?

Not really a ranking issue More that he'says an legit dark horse.. but I was really impressed with Jessop of HSE...Dude is a specimen that looked very sharp at SS....Don't be surprised if he don't knock off a Popular Pick for champion..Dudes for real

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Stroud at 145 really impressed me at FW SS. Won a tough quarter bracket and made the finals.

I know Kyle Shaffer isn't really under the radar, but that thumping of Wilderman at EV I'd bet had some people shocked.

Shaffer is very strong and physical..plus he has a motor that don't stop...he will make some noise I'm sure..

Stroud at 145 really impressed me at FW SS. Won a tough quarter bracket and made the finals.

I know Kyle Shaffer isn't really under the radar, but that thumping of Wilderman at EV I'd bet had some people shocked.

He placed 6th as a sophomore and was injured last year. I think people just dont remember him....well, until last weekend.

As a sophomore shaffer pinned David Eli and lost in overtime to Davison for 5/6

Edited by navy80

Not really a ranking issue More that he'says an legit dark horse.. but I was really impressed with Jessop of HSE...Dude is a specimen that looked very sharp at SS....Don't be surprised if he don't knock off a Popular Pick for champion..Dudes for real

I gotta say, I called this one at sectionals. He's my upset special of the tournament to win the weight class. He's a matchup nightmare for a lot of wrestlers. I have to say though I hate to admit this. As a Carmelite, it's in our constitution that I can't be a fan of anything HSE. They don't even have their own Audi dealership over there.

I gotta say, I called this one at sectionals. He's my upset special of the tournament to win the weight class. He's a matchup nightmare for a lot of wrestlers. I have to say though I hate to admit this. As a Carmelite, it's in our constitution that I can't be a fan of anything HSE. They don't even have their own Audi dealership over there.

Sheesh, no Audi dealership?! Wow

Yup I remember you saying he was a beast..after seeing him at SS I emphatically agree..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.