#1 Important Question: Whats Clownbaby driving to B.L?

The important question is:  What's the master of refinement and class driving to the state tournament   on Friday Night?  Is Clownbaby going to roll up in some Luxury vehicle and take advantage of the Bankers Life valet Parking.   Or his he going to sneak in incognito?

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Bless you for starting this! I hope his secretary can cover for him an hour or so that we may be privy to his wisdumb. I kid of course...

My $ is on the BenZ. Drop top...gonna be pushing upper 60's...bumpin' some RunDMC "Hard Times" thru the Bose (it is a BenZ and not the Beemer afterall).

Edited by UncleJimmy

Oh snap! I just happen to have an inside connection on a stretch clown car which also happens to be just a normal size car for non clown types. Me and my posse will roll 35 deep in a shiny new jeep. Of course there will be valet parking involved whatever mode of transport is used. Oh, my Uber ban just ended last week so there's that option too. Seems they frown upon trying to squeeze 18+ people in full clown regalia into the back seat. The puke rule may have broken too even though we managed to get the "bulk" out of the window. Sheesh!

Oh snap! I just happen to have an inside connection on a stretch clown car which also happens to be just a normal size car for non clown types. Me and my posse will roll 35 deep in a shiny new jeep. Of course there will be valet parking involved whatever mode of transport is used. Oh, my Uber ban just ended last week so there's that option too. Seems they frown upon trying to squeeze 18+ people in full clown regalia into the back seat. The puke rule may have broken too even though we managed to get the "bulk" out of the window. Sheesh!

With that big Posse following you,  I bet you were the one that secured the "Herbert Simon" suite  for the weekend or the Pacers owner personal box.  Heard this some quality furnishings in there.   You have to let us now. 

With that big Posse following you, I bet you were the one that secured the "Herbert Simon" suite for the weekend or the Pacers owner personal box. Heard this some quality furnishings in there. You have to let us now.

Wait a minute......how'd you know that? I've obviously got a security breach somewhere in the chain of command that needs addressing. And for the record, it's actually the "Clown Baby" suite that "Mr. Simon" is graciously "allowed" to use when wrestling is not in town. As long as he minds his p's and q's and doesn't drink all of the diet apple Slice I have shipped in from a warehouse in South America. They haven't made that since 1989 you know? It's the caviar of import diet sodas.

Dang, Jeep...I stand corrected. That's some really hard times.

Oh no, everything is fine....better than ever actually! With Baby Clown Baby all growed up and out of the house, I don't have to feed that human trash compactor any more. His ice cream bill alone is subsidized by the wonderful families of the Carmel wrestling program and that's like $1,800 a month I can put back into the living large budget. Yeah, the jeep is just one of my wrestling transportation options. Other than that, it's nothing less than an Audi.

Hey clown baby. Don't forget me up in da region. I got a weekend out of da joint up here so ice down some old Milwaukee and pick me up

And we can argue the same thing we do every year. What SS will produce da most state champs dis year ? Anybody else

Haha, I'm actually somewhat close to you right now, heading west on 20 stopped at truck stop called Gallops. I'll swing by and pick you up if you don't mind drinking Zima until we can score some old dog. Hell, I'm alright with "da region", they're pretty tough people. Met an older gentleman at an college tournament earlier in the season who fell off the balcony. When I helped him up, he didn't know where he was anymore but he had a Region Wrestling shirt on and blood pouring from his snout. Didn't even want any help. True story Edited by ClownBaby

Haha, I'm actually somewhat close to you right now, heading east on 20 stopped at truck stop called Gallops. I'll swing by and pick you up if you don't mind drinking Zima until we can score some old dog. Hell, I'm alright with "da region", they're pretty tough people. Met an older gentleman at an college tournament earlier in the season who fell off the balcony. When I helped him up, he didn't know where he was anymore but he had a Region Wrestling shirt on and blood pouring from his snout. Didn't even want any help. True story

Maybe that was "Old Region Fan" that fell off the balcony, and you didn't know that was him.        Lets ask "Old Region Fan" if he's fallen off any balconies lately.

I kind of thought "Clown Baby" would be drinking a Manhattan or Cosmopolitan, maybe a Martini.  Im sure that's what they'll be serving something like that in the "Clown Baby suite this weekend.".  Like Clown Baby always says: "Spare no expense".

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

I can't tell da guys up here about the Zima. That would get me shanked I have fell from a few balconys in my day cheering for the region boys There's plenty of old mill around here. I'll set clown baby straight !

Should I stop asking about dat SS. You know the weak one. So you know who don't get mad at me ?

Old Region me and my Posse from Mital we be crusing in my 2000 f-250. Easy to spot wit da RWA sticker , 6 " lift and da muddies. I'm sure dare will be a few empty buds in da bed. We will be heading out to celebrate as we get our normal 6 gold shekels. More dan likely we will park da f250 at da motel six. I tink it will be smart to uber since da Indy police might not like da RWA sticker. I'm sure da Marion county lock up is nice since all our tax dollar stay down dare - but I rather not visit.

Hey Johny Galt remember a blind squirrel finds a acorn every once and a while.

No predictions on SS that has da most 1sts Saturday night ? Come on. I got to go back in gen pop soon. Tell me how many dat FW SS gonna claim before they drag me away from this 1999 keyboard !

Oh, I forgot to answer that one! My go to SS is the same every year and will be until the end of wrestling.....New Castle baby! Up or down year, it's NC, Clown Baby ain't no fair weather fan.

Old Region me and my Posse from Mital we be crusing in my 2000 f-250. Easy to spot wit da RWA sticker , 6 " lift and da muddies. I'm sure dare will be a few empty buds in da bed. We will be heading out to celebrate as we get our normal 6 gold shekels. More dan likely we will park da f250 at da motel six. I tink it will be smart to uber since da Indy police might not like da RWA sticker. I'm sure da Marion county lock up is nice since all our tax dollar stay down dare - but I rather not visit.

Hey Johny Galt remember a blind squirrel finds a acorn every once and a while.

Thats funny because...you know...one is a blind squirrel AND ...you know...one is a nut!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.