over/under state champs from each semi-state

vito pepperelli

Way over on New Castle with Parris, Tonte and Stewart, all of the 106lbers, Webster, Bane, Bailey, Melloh, Jessop, Elijah Bailey and Robert Samuels, Slivka, Viduya, and even Noah Warren. I think any of these guys have realistic shots at winning a title. I'm not saying all these guys will even come close to winning it, but I'm almost positive it will be more than 2. Also, 5 seems a little high for East Chicago.

East Chicago:

120:Tylor Triana

126:Michael Delapena, Colton Cummings

132:Jer Reitz

138:Black, Rumph

145:Jason Crary, Kasper 

152:Hatch

170:Swank

182:Lucas Davison

195:Andrew Davison

285:Isaiah McWilliams

I think that anyone of these guys have the opportunity to win it some more than others like 145 is rough to win it but it could happen.

East Chicago:

I think that anyone of these guys have the opportunity to win it some more than others like 145 is rough to win it but it could happen.

i doubt swank pulls out the win at 170 and hatch at 152 but hey we wrestle for a reason!

I'll say 7 from EC with all but 285 coming out of Da Region: Triana, DLP, Reitz, Black, Davison2, McWilliams.  I also think the following EC SS wrestlers make the finals: Crary, Lemley, Fattore, Pokorney.  And I'm hoping for Hatch, but he'll have to be lights-out in the semi's against Lee.

East Chicago:

Hatch over Lee?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.