Everyone!

takemtothemat

As a parent of a senior wrestling tomorrow. It will be an emotional day. Win or lose tomorrow I am nothing but proud of him and his past 4 years. He has learned so much on that mat, the highs from the wins and the lows of his losses have taught him life lessons I alone could not have taught him. He has made friends from surrounding schools he would have never met had it not have been for wrestling. He has pushed himself further than I could have ever pushed him. His coaches and his team mates have formed him into an incredible young man who has a bright future. Again, nothing but pure pride and joy for him.

I will miss sitting in those bleachers cheering him and his team mates on. 

Lets go boys. One more weekend. You got this. I am nothing but blessed to be along for the ride, 

Travel safe tonight and tomorrow. Good luck to every young man that has earned his spot on the mat.

"It's ashamed some young men go through life never knowing what it was like to be a wrestler."

No truer words have been written. Wrestling is the definition

of what it means to leave your comfort zone behind in the ultimate pursuit of greatness.

Edited by CoachBuffaloChickenWing

As a parent of a senior wrestling tomorrow. It will be an emotional day. Win or lose tomorrow I am nothing but proud of him and his past 4 years. He has learned so much on that mat, the highs from the wins and the lows of his losses have taught him life lessons I alone could not have taught him. He has made friends from surrounding schools he would have never met had it not have been for wrestling. He has pushed himself further than I could have ever pushed him. His coaches and his team mates have formed him into an incredible young man who has a bright future. Again, nothing but pure pride and joy for him.

I will miss sitting in those bleachers cheering him and his team mates on. 

Lets go boys. One more weekend. You got this. I am nothing but blessed to be along for the ride, 

Wrestling has the ability to take boys and make them men. I hope your son did well today. I know whatever happened he gave a 100% Thats what real wrestlers do.

Wrestling has the ability to take boys and make them men. I hope your son did well today. I know whatever happened he gave a 100% Thats what real wrestlers

He did do well and your right, he gave 100% next match will Friday night at Bankers life.

One more weekend-in best sport ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.