non-seeded from sectional going to Semi-State

jrock

I have three wrestlers that have really dug deep to continue their season and find themselves moving on to Semi-State next weekend.  Their sectional seeding was as follows: one was a 4th seed, one was a 6th seed and the third was not even seeded.  So, I was just curios to see if there are anymore and how often a non seeded wrestler finds himself at semi-state with pure heart and determination.

Seeds? Are those their places that they got at Sectionals? Cause there aren't seeds at Regionals. A first place guy wrestles a 4th place guy and a second place guy wrestles a third place guy first round.

Your question doesn't make sense on a few fronts, 1, he clearly said SECTIONAL seed in his post, and 2, a 6th place finisher doesn't move on to the regional. Good job to your 3 wrestlers by the way!

Edited by sportsfangms

Drew Kreitzer of Brownsburg was not seeded at sectionals and is going to semi state. He was pretty sick most of the season and is finally getting healthy.

And I'm guessing he's wrestling up a weight due to a certain stud already at 126..........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.