TripleB

1prouddad....As a MD alum and fan, I would love to agree with you about your statement but Luigs was pinned. Yes he bridged his way out of bounds but when he wasn't bridging he was clearly pinned. I'm glad he won, but he shouldn't have. I hope he brings his A game next week and finishes his career with a state championship.

1prouddad....As a MD alum and fan, I would love to agree with you about your statement but Luigs was pinned. Yes he bridged his way out of bounds but when he wasn't bridging he was clearly pinned. I'm glad he won, but he shouldn't have. I hope he brings his A game next week and finishes his career with a state championship.

I have no tie to either one of them. It was just clearly the most obvious pin I've seen in a long time and definitely from. Semi state on. In the long run we will see if it matters but man I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I cheated a kid. And trust me he knew.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.