Mosely and fuller

Wrestling4EVER

I am not a fan of the whole counting shots to determine stalling.  As long as both wrestlers are not avoiding wrestling, then keep it in your pocket.  So your telling me a guy that maybe likes to throw or run front headlocks to create offense, that can possibly not attempt a shot during a match, can be considered stalling if his opponent out shoots him?

Is that a shocked wow? It was shocking to us also. I told you it was bad. Was such a good match before that. They both were wrestling their hearts out like always.

Yes that was a definite schocked WOW

By the way, Evv SS is crazy at 170 this year.  I don't have either of these studs punching their ticket (Fuller going down to Stock and Mosely losing to Van Horn)!

Is that a shocked wow? It was shocking to us also. I told you it was bad. Was such a good match before that. They both were wrestling their hearts out like always.

I wasn't there and only seen the highlight video . Did notice the kid backup a towards the end of the video, I know that Ref. has been around a lot and does have his Semi-State Ref. Credentials . Not saying it was a good call or bad call calling a stall but everyone knows you have to wrestle going forward with action not backing up . I'm sure the Ref. gave his warnings verbally to stay in the center . Idk

Yes that was a definite schocked WOWBy the way, Evv SS is crazy at 170 this year.  I don't have either of these studs punching their ticket (Fuller going down to Stock and Mosely losing to Van Horn)!

agree , Stock & Van Horn are pretty good after what I seen at Moorseville Regional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.