2017 USAW/ISWA Regional Training Centers

Coach Hull

If you are interested in becoming a 2017 USAW/ISWA Regional Training Center, please email me your interest and I will send you the 2017 application.  Some of the qualifications to be considered are you must train in the international styles only, be a USAW club, take weekly attendance and be committed to Indiana's development statewide in the Olympic spirit.  

RTC season spans from February 27th and tapers off by July 7th, right before Kids Nationals and Fargo.  This year we are increasing our network of local and national clinicians, providing more support to individual sites, reintroducing Team Indiana RTCs on Sundays for men and women, are opening up attendance to Schoolboys now as well, and will be having a RTC Dual Tournament on April 22nd in Indianapolis which will also feature area youth freestyle/greco duals.  

Best wishes the rest of the IHSAA season and we look forward to a great spring and summer for Indiana wrestling!

Nick Hull

coachnhull@gmail.com

AT JEFFERSONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

Week  1 - Feb. 27 Mon. RTC - Spencer Adams - Bellermine U.

Week 2 - M arch 4 - - Monday March 6  RTC - TBA

Week 3 -March 15 - RTC - TBA

Week 4/5 SPRING BREAK - workouts will be TBA

Week 6 April 3 -April 5 - Wed  @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Aaron Johnson - Pan Am Games Champion

Week 7 April 10 - April 12 - Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Chris Lytle - UFC LEGEND

Week 8 April 17 - Fri/Sat. 21-22 - Mike DeRohen - Wisconsin Platteville  Head Wrestling and Strength Coach

Week 9 April 24 -April 26 - Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Matt Lamb - WCAP/Army

Week 10 May 1 - 10 Monday 3:30-5 @ Parkview MS - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Tuesday - 2:45-4:30@JHS - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Wednesday @ JHS  6-7:30 RTC - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Thursday @JHS 2:45-4:30 - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• Friday 9am @JHS  - Momir Petrovic - Olympic and World Champion

• 3 weeks later...

If you are interested in becoming a 2017 USAW/ISWA Regional Training Center, please email me your interest and I will send you the 2017 application.  Some of the qualifications to be considered are you must train in the international styles only, be a USAW club, take weekly attendance and be committed to Indiana's development statewide in the Olympic spirit.  

RTC season spans from February 27th and tapers off by July 7th, right before Kids Nationals and Fargo.  This year we are increasing our network of local and national clinicians, providing more support to individual sites, reintroducing Team Indiana RTCs on Sundays for men and women, are opening up attendance to Schoolboys now as well, and will be having a RTC Dual Tournament on April 22nd in Indianapolis which will also feature area youth freestyle/greco duals.  

Best wishes the rest of the IHSAA season and we look forward to a great spring and summer for Indiana wrestling!

Nick Hull

coachnhull@gmail.com

Is that the correct email we are supposed to get ahold of because I have tried twice in the last month and a half and haven't heard back..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.