170 - Burk Van Horn

195 - Tristen Tonte

126 - Blake Mulkey

120 - Ty Mills

138 - Brendan Black

285 - Isaiah McWilliams

132 - Jeremiah Reitz

106 - Brayden Curtis

If a certain school would not have contested a transfer student wrestling I am positive 113 would have been even tighter.

Is this an implication that a different IHSAA member school, other than the two directly involved with a certain mid-season transfer, contested the transfer?  Is that even possible?

#TeamGarcia says....Watch as soon as I post this someone will go #indianamatwaytoseriousFAN . #whysoserious LOL

We have a winner!!! Grappleapple is the proud winner of the #ILoveTheCounty #UndisputedAnnoyers tshirt! Don't forget to pick yours up at Banker's Life in 2 weeks! Proceeds go to help copyright any and all future #Hashtags. Congrats!

My psychic abilities predict there be more #whysoseriousFANS . LOL

Is this an implication that a different IHSAA member school, other than the two directly involved with a certain mid-season transfer, contested the transfer?  Is that even possible?

Good question...wouldn't see how/why any other party than those directly involved would/could have any say in the matter? Hopefully our rules interpreters can clarify. Not sure why Whitko (just an example) could nix something approved by 2 schools hours away?

Good question...wouldn't see how/why any other party than those directly involved would/could have any say in the matter? Hopefully our rules interpreters can clarify. Not sure why Whitko (just an example) could nix something approved by 2 schools hours away?

The only third party that could be involved would be the IHSAA - I would think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.