Castle Regionals

I disagree, it just got much harder!

I disagree, it just got much harder!

I am not sure how...MD is not exactly buring up the mats this year in this weight class.  MD would move to two, and place Memorial in the position of winning a familure Blood match.

It appears Owens has been placed back in the bracket at 170.  I waited to see if it would change again just in case.

This makes 170 a VERY interesting set of circumstances.

Owens was last years Regional Champ.  The senario is very similar to last years.

Does Owens repeat?   Or is the 170 Crown go to Keller, Brown, or Mohler?  

Does one of the others surprise the world and break out and win this one?

Semi Finals will be CRAZY!

I am not sure how...MD is not exactly buring up the mats this year in this weight class.  MD would move to two, and place Memorial in the position of winning a familure Blood match.

Now it's MD vs Castle in the first round.   (Again).

Owens is going to be a tough match assuming he makes it to Brown.   

If Owens is back in, I still think Keller is the favorite. He has beaten Owens and Mohler this year. Has he wrestled Brown this year or in previous years?

Regardless, both Semi-finals and Finals matches are going to be fun to watch.

Edited by SWSpectator

Brackett now showing Owens out Kemper(5th) now in as 4 seed and EMD moved to the 2 spot. Anyone got clear confirmation on this saga.

I was told that he was out because he was DQ'ed. Then there was an attempt to appeal the ruling. The IHSAA said to put him back in until they ruled. They ruled  that the DQ would stand so he is out again.

Got hurt last week. Not completely healed yet. Can't beat Joe Lee when you're not 100%. Why get re-injured?

Fair enough.  I guess it's nice when you can beat the rest of the field when not at your best.  Hopefully he gets healed up and is ready to go the next two weeks.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.