Rankings

leaveitonthemat

Joes apprently doing work for a real job today So i am in charge of it they will be coming up I believe NC is next in my list so in the next 30 min or so

side note truely wish you guys could see the work that goes in to do all this....Joe streamlined it as much as possible and its still a 6-10 step process for each SS and State ranking...its amazing how far this little website has come and the complex machine that it is

I can't imagine.  Well we do appreciate it.  It makes it fun for us old guys and is really cool for the kids to see their name and be recognized.

I completely agree! Most of us have no idea the time you guys put into this for us and again, I appreciate it very much as well.

Joes apprently doing work for a real job today So i am in charge of it they will be coming up I believe NC is next in my list so in the next 30 min or so

side note truely wish you guys could see the work that goes in to do all this....Joe streamlined it as much as possible and its still a 6-10 step process for each SS and State ranking...its amazing how far this little website has come and the complex machine that it is

Fabio, on Evansville 152 SS rankings it appears that Coyle from Center Grove dropped to 145.  He is shown as #1 seed on 145 Mooresville sectional bracket.

When I first took over as the Ft. Wayne ranker, I assumed as the year goes on, there will be more notable results and more wrestlers separating them from the pack and it would be easier toward the end of the season.

Nope. Instead you get weight classes full of wrestlers that have all beaten each other, inexplicable upsets, wrestlers who get shifted in the line up all season, and a top 3 that is 1-1 against each other all by 6 points, all with varying reasons that they deserve the #1 spot.

Basically what I'm saying is Fabio is absolutely correct. The amount of work that goes into making this site run as well as it does is incredible. Just doing one semi-state ranking was tough, but the recent changes the site has made with the detailed profiles and individual results took off quite the burden. Mike is an absolute champion for taking on the state rankings and a semi-state ranking, and generally being pretty accurate with both.

When I first took over as the Ft. Wayne ranker, I assumed as the year goes on, there will be more notable results and more wrestlers separating them from the pack and it would be easier toward the end of the season.

Nope. Instead you get weight classes full of wrestlers that have all beaten each other, inexplicable upsets, wrestlers who get shifted in the line up all season, and a top 3 that is 1-1 against each other all by 6 points, all with varying reasons that they deserve the #1 spot.

Basically what I'm saying is Fabio is absolutely correct. The amount of work that goes into making this site run as well as it does is incredible. Just doing one semi-state ranking was tough, but the recent changes the site has made with the detailed profiles and individual results took off quite the burden. Mike is an absolute champion for taking on the state rankings and a semi-state ranking, and generally being pretty accurate with both.

What's so hard....whoever has the most head to heads is 1 seed...hahaha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.