discussion board topics 17 years ago this week

ekocottonball

Vito, did you just like your own post (as sportsfangms) that Vito's head is going to get bigger? Having a conversation with yourself is one thing, but liking your alter ego's posts is a new level.

sportsfangms = vito pepperelli

For lack of a better term, you're an idiot.  Plenty of people on this board and the Region know who he and I are.  

Now that's funny! I was just posting I have sportsfan on my top 10 poster list. Who knew? No wonder XCARD was on the archive asking for names of posters!! He was probably looking to whip one of you dudes arse! LOL..so to refresh

Sportsfan = vito

blastdouble = Chinwhip city

It seems Triple B and Donnie Baker seem to like eachother a lot?

Any other double identities we should be aware of. Off to setup the AuntJanie handle!

Edited by UncleJimmy

Vito, did you just like your own post (as sportsfangms) that Vito's head is going to get bigger? Having a conversation with yourself is one thing, but liking your alter ego's posts is a new level.

sportsfangms = vito pepperelli

Had this conversation with Riser, it was explained. I don't think I have to defend that vito and I are two different people. While Vito was posting in 2000, I was in college. You are very bright I'm sure, but we are two different people. 

By the way, IP address only means we work in the same place. Don't go applying to work for the CIA just yet detective. 

Had this conversation with Riser, it was explained. I don't think I have to defend that vito and I are two different people. While Vito was posting in 2000, I was in college. You are very bright I'm sure, but we are two different people. 

By the way, IP address only means we work in the same place. Don't go applying to work for the CIA just yet detective. 

What does being in college have to do with not being the same person?  Plenty of this board's members are in college.

Well clearly you didn't go to college because if you did, you could read and would have concluded that 20 year old me was busy chasing females and earning a degree, having little interest in a wrestling message board. Vito was around my current age in 2000, around 37, the age where we have nothing to do but make false accusations over the computer. There's your explanation detective, go back to being a computer BA.

Edited by sportsfangms

Well clearly you didn't go to college because if you did, you could read and would have concluded that 20 year old me was busy chasing females and earning a degree, having little interest in a wrestling message board. Vito was around my current age in 2000, around 37, the age where we have nothing to do but make false accusations over the computer. There's your explanation detective, go back to being a computer BA.

Sad, but true!

Now that's funny! I was just posting I have sportsfan on my top 10 poster list. Who knew? No wonder XCARD was on the archive asking for names of posters!! He was probably looking to whip one of you dudes arse! LOL..so to refresh

Sportsfan = vito

blastdouble = Chinwhip city

It seems Triple B and Donnie Baker seem to like each other a lot?

Any other double identities we should be aware of. Off to setup the AuntJanie handle!

It seems Triple B and Donnie Baker seem to like eachother a lot? OMG..... LMAO ! They are #dirtysouthboyz

Edited by TeamGarcia

I guess I'm not technically advanced enough to see?? Everything I click on says not available!! Donnie and I had some doozies! Best part is we got to be buddies and talk every week or 2, man that old board was the Wild West. I once posted a link to Real Pro Wrestling (remember that?) and headed off to class. When I got back to my dorm room I had death threats, Rex emailed me and told me I should be ashamed and was banned. Come to find out I had misspelled something in link and it took it the reader to a gay wrestling page, Hahahaha, man I was sooooo embarrassed!!!

If you want to jump ahead to a pre-state 2008 board, enjoy this one... http://web.archive.org/web/20080213182643/http://www.indianawrestler.com/phpBB2/

The best topic is under the Youth Wrestling Discussion - "Bantam State Predictions".  I can only imagine it is full of posts from a certain school in #TheCounty introducing the state to #bantamguns

Now we know why you don't have time for Eville SS rankings!!! Lol

I guess I'm not technically advanced enough to see?? Everything I click on says not available!! Donnie and I had some doozies! Best part is we got to be buddies and talk every week or 2, man that old board was the Wild West. I once posted a link to Real Pro Wrestling (remember that?) and headed off to class. When I got back to my dorm room I had death threats, Rex emailed me and told me I should be ashamed and was banned. Come to find out I had misspelled something in link and it took it the reader to a gay wrestling page, Hahahaha, man I was sooooo embarrassed!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.