Avon Sectional Predictions?

BEM77

Rumor has it that Avon is pulling out of sectional and joining the Big 10! Hate to let the cat out of the bag, but it's too close to sectional to not tell everyone.

#TheCountyTMZ is not confirming this, but can confirm that Avon HS could probably beat the breaks off of (0-6) (2-11) Maryland Terps right now .

#TheCountyTMZ is not confirming this, but can confirm that Avon HS could probably beat the breaks off of (0-6) (2-11) Maryland Terps right now .

#TheRealWorld can confirm the Terps win especially with a coaches match tiebreaker. #FearTheTurtle #EvenIUwouldWin

I wrestled in the CCIW - College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin. I am sure everyone has heard of it. If Brayton Lee doesn't sign with Nebraska, Penn State, Minnesota, Purdue, Virginia Tech, NC State, etc...I am certain he will end up a Cardinal - of course, I mean North Central College!  Also, look for the Cardinals to be frontrunners for Mills, Walton, and Mulkey.  #CCIW

Good luck to everyone at Sectionals!

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

I wrestled in the CCIW - College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin. I am sure everyone has heard of it. If Brayton Lee doesn't sign with Nebraska, Penn State, Minnesota, Purdue, Virginia Tech, NC State, etc...I am certain he will end up a Cardinal - of course, I mean North Central College! Also, look for the Cardinals to be frontrunners for Mills, Walton, and Mulkey. #CCIW

Good luck to everyone at Sectionals!

Snyder

All great wrestlers. All have D1 talent. Can't wait to see them all wrestle at the next level one day. With this said, if they do decide to go D3.... not sure why that they would go to a team that currently bolsters a 5-10 record. With that said, I'm sure that that program would be much improved with those studs.

Edited by Mattyb

Maybe they would want a good education? There is more to life than wrestling and in about 5 or 6 years they will have to get a real job and use their brains instead of their brawn.

True! With that said, there are other very successful D3 schools that offer great education and great wrestling. Huge fan of Wabash Wrestling. These kids are all great kids with great families, I'm sure that they will end up doing great things.

Now,, with all sarcasm aside please... Can we get some Sectional predictions? Please.

Since it is no longer possible for Lee, Mulkey, Mills or Walton to wrestle for the North Central College Cardinals who are apparently 5-10, I guess my new prediction is that they all end up at the University of Findlay.  Huge loss for the Cardinals,  but Joe and Nick will be happy.  What's the roughnecks record this year?   Can't believe you guys get to coach...never even heard of the GLIAC.  Certainly, not at the level of top college conferences like the CCIW.  Think there is a chance Penn State is considering a move to the CCIW.   Only time will tell.

#TheRealWorld isn't putting in consideration that "THE A" The University of Avon #FearTheOriole Has a bunch of former Big Ten All-American Wrestlers as Coaches . Take your pick ?

#TheA ®™©

Why so Serious ? LMAO

I see now my iPad smiley didn't take. It was meant to be in good fun :-). Not meant to be a ding at all on the Avon coaches or program. The record speaks for itself. But, I would still take Kerry McCoy, you know he was an ok wrestler. LOL

I see now my iPad smiley didn't take. It was meant to be in good fun :-). Not meant to be a ding at all on the Avon coaches or program. The record speaks for itself. But, I would still take Kerry McCoy, you know he was an ok wrestler. LOL

No worries, nobody should take my post serious anyways . Either I called out for being arrogant or being annoying because these haters have no personality and take things way to serious. 99.9% of my post are to be funny.

PREDICTIONS 106-285

1. #TheCounty wrestler

2. #TheCounty wrestler

3. #TheCounty wrestler

4. #TheCounty wrestler

Teams

1. #TheCounty

2. #TheCounty

Everyone Else

LOCK IT UP !

My picks

Edited by TeamGarcia

All great wrestlers. All have D1 talent. Can't wait to see them all wrestle at the next level one day. With this said, if they do decide to go D3.... not sure why that they would go to a team that currently bolsters a 5-10 record. With that said, I'm sure that that program would be much improved with those studs.[/quote

I agree that they are down a little this year, I heard they have been dealing with some significant injuries and I did notice they weren't wrestling most of their starters at multiple events which could be a factor in their record.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.