Tulsa

pupp44

Can someone tell me how to look up wrestler list and brackets for Tulsa? Since it's not on Track I'm not sure how to follow it. Thanks for any help

Just like Uncle Jimmy stated, this is ran through Flo, so you will need a Flo account to view brackets and watch the streaming. However, brackets won't post for age groups 6,8,10 until late as weigh-ins for that group wont end until 8pm, so maybe around 10pm for brackets to be posted on FLO. On Friday they have weigh-ins for 12 and 15 11am-1 pm and should be posted around 2 on FLO.

www.flowrestling.org

Can someone tell me how to look up wrestler list and brackets for Tulsa? Since it's not on Track I'm not sure how to follow it. Thanks for any help

Only the wrestler list is posted at this point: http://www.worldofwrestling-roller.com/ewExternalFiles/2017%20Tulsa%20Nationals%20Entrants.pdf

Take your time..you'll be fine! Just watch what MattyB and TeamGarcia do/post and do the opposite! I kid of course. Couple linguistics for you..

#TheCounty...the epicenter of wrestling future..according to those there! See #YoungGunz etc

da Region...the epicenter of wrestling past and now (their claim, not mine..or #TheCountys)

Littell..don't EVER post this word..immediate thread lock so why bother, amirite?

MattyB and the fellas can fill you in on the rest in between matches.

Edited by UncleJimmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.