Undefeated?

Cavemen103

That is pretty dang impressive.

#5 Christian Warren (Perry Meridian) 160 33-0... He's my pick for that weight.

Thank you. Silas has a relentless work ethic on & off the mat. I got my first real look at Christian during his match with Cicerelli during that last incredible dual. Very impressive brother. Admittedly, I'm bias towards Bane coming out of our SS at 160 due to our friendship with him and his family. As well as the potential of our (Shenandoah) 160 Josh Gee who can't be overlooked by anyone. But brother.....aside from Christian's accomplishments at 160, the success he's had against flat out LEGIT 170's speak volumes for his capabilities this year. I'm very interested to see how the chips fall regarding that weight class at our gauntlet of a SS! I definitely feel he has the tools to get it done in a big way. Let's face it......they'll be some guys in multiple weight classes that don't punch a ticket coming out of New Castle that undoubtedly (my opinion) would podium if elsewhere. The same could be said for other weight classes elsewhere of course. Gonna make for an exciting run! Starting 1 match at a time next weekend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.