Youth tournament at Wheeler High School 2/25/17

shouldie

Pre - Registration will be up and running shortly !

I appreciate all of the attention this topic has generated, it will go a long way to grab more kids to our tournament ! I appreciate all the efforts and support we have received in the past two days !

We will be holding an exhibition mat for any forum members who want to settle their differences , I am joining in just to wear a singlet ! The match length will be 15 seconds per period and we will have an oxygen tank on site!

Rules, policies, and procedures are for losers JMill, get with the times man! If we disagree we ballyhoo, bellyache and wine to get what we want. If that don't work we Keyboard Warrior to make others look bad!!

JMill, the ISWA should be ashamed of themselves fo attempting to promote Indiana Wrestling, we all know it's a secret Machiavellian society w sole intents and purposes to hold people down!

#RealTalk

Rules, policies, and procedures are for losers JMill, get with the times man! If we disagree we ballyhoo, bellyache and wine to get what we want. If that don't work we Keyboard Warrior to make others look bad!!

JMill, the ISWA should be ashamed of themselves fo attempting to promote Indiana Wrestling, we all know it's a secret Machiavellian society w sole intents and purposes to hold people down!

#RealTalk

I think they have been infiltrated by the Russians.

#SJKW!!! Social Justice Keyboard Warriors!! Welcome to the club TripleB! Don't forget about the monthly meetings 5 hours away from you #UpNorth that must be attended in person the last Sunday of the month at 10am and your 2 #SJKW qualifiers during Spring Break and Easter in order to qualify for our yearly #SJKW blog bashing event. Sarcasm Font

I thought ISWA bashing season was after IHSAA state? Beat the rush this year I guess...

I support the ISWA (for JMILL).

The ISWA is great, since they are all volunteers you cannot criticize them or say there could be ANY improvement within the organization. Long live the ISWA, the almighty and great organization that needs no improvement. You can't even ask a question as to where their policies are listed because, well there is no need to read them they are engraved just after the ten commandments. 

No organization, company or entity of any kind is perfect. Offering suggestions and solutions to problems is one thing. What is going on here by a few people is something totally different.

People aren't perfect either. They often make mistakes trying to do good things for other people. 

I don't always agree with what goes on either. When that happens i address the leaders of the organization. They don't always agree with what I think...that's probably a good thing. A difference of opinion and other ideas can make the world a better place. 

Thinking people are foolish because they don't agree with you is nonsense....it also goes both ways  :)

The ISWA is great, since they are all volunteers you cannot criticize them or say there could be ANY improvement within the organization. Long live the ISWA, the almighty and great organization that needs no improvement. You can't even ask a question as to where their policies are listed because, well there is no need to read them they are engraved just after the ten commandments. 

Hey Joe can you see this ????   I am holding it up really high out my office window............can you see what I am doing with my hand ?.................its not a #1 sign, but kind of looks like it in some sense............can you see it and what it means ???? 

Yeah that's right !!!!..........don't get your feelings hurt and start bashing me, as you like to put it...its just good fun to banter.

P.S. thanks for the support UncleJimmy ( a Friend of mattyb & #TheCounty is always a friend to me)  Sorry I had to make a sort of angry post but its getting to me !!!

P.SS. Thanks Grecoref and Triple B

Edited by JMILL

Open discussion is good , sometimes we may feel slighted , angry or irritated. But coming to a reasonable resolution is the ultimate goal - many of us are very angry and feel slighted , but we want a solution and realize if we had made it to the meeting these feelings wouldn't be there as we would have got our date. Where many of our frustrations come up is with the process - going to a meeting is more important than actually having a tournament sanctioned for our sport - everyone else went so we are expected to go or nobody would go. I get it - tournaments would be like the Wild West with dates - doesn't mean we aren't upset , feel the Iswa is being ridiculous ; just as they feel we are being ridiculous and giving them bad pub for not following the rules in their eyes we are the problem , in ours and many others those rules are the problem - Joe is asking what rule states we can't have it if we didn't attend the meeting - as he sees it and many others do it's not a rule - it's an f"u I'm not giving it to you because you didn't show. So now it turns into a pissing match and the ONLY people getting anything out of it is the additional insurance company we had to hire on top of the club charter insurance we carry. Like I said earlier - I will be at the meeting smiling and happy planning on asking for our date again.

Then again I kinda like being the renegade and I might just not show and start this all over next year !

2/25/2017 Second annual Wheeler Folkstyle Open

PEE-WEE - Cadet

Track registration only

http://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=253863009

"its not a #1 sign, but kind of looks like it in some sense"

now that's funny!

No thanks to me, I posted....You (ISWA) can and do lots of good things for wrestling.

Difference of opinions are not bad. Main problem seems to be people can dish out but can't take it! Believe a person should own mistakes, ignore insults, and except constructive criticism!

Most people feel they can do it better, but they are never around when help is needed! All of us that Coach and work with wrestling programs completely understand your frustration. But if I responded to the parents, backseat coaches, or kids the way ISWA does to its constituents (since most of us are USA card holders) we would be fired or ran out of the program!

We could have a battle for the ages JMILL Vs Joe.....

I dunno who I would go for in that battle JMILL is a Brownsburg guy so #paintrian in a posibility but Joe is a roughneck and you never know when that mixer will pop up

lets get bets going 

8027.jpg

*THIS POST IS PAID FOR AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY #THECOUNTYTMZ, PRESIDENT: TEAM GARCIA, MattyB-Tresurer 

I dunno who I would go for in that battle JMILL is a Brownsburg guy so #paintrian in a posibility but Joe is a roughneck and you never know when that mixer will pop up

lets get bets going

8027.jpg

*THIS POST IS PAID FOR AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY #THECOUNTYTMZ, PRESIDENT: TEAM GARCIA, MattyB-Tresurer

I'm taking my Brother #TheCounty 15-0 Tech Fall over Joe

• 1 month later...

lets get bets going 

8027.jpg

I'm slightly disturbed by what happened when I hit the 'show' button.  Perhaps there should be a warning on those.  Plus I'm still waiting for the Fabio Jr. v. Bobo Brazil match up!  Do we have photos of them in singlets too?

So happy I opened this post :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.