ACAC Tourney

TKO

Got to start off by saying thanks for the most entertaining match of the tournament being the last match of the day! Hare from Jay County and Schoeneman from Adams Central put on a great show! With Hare getting the win it was truly a David vs. Goliath match! The other final matches were pretty controlled by the champions. At 113 Mosser from AC came out and scored some early nearfall on Miller from SA but Miller was able to come back and get the fall win! He has looked pretty tough the last 2 weekends!

Definitely some great matches, a lot of disappointment with some refs. Kids were getting punched, slammed in the back of the head, pulling on head gear, grabbing fingers instead of wrist and hands. I think it was clear who some refs were there for. Very unfortunate...

That's a strong take there boss.  Fists thrown and refs just stood idly by?  That's enough to create an account just to whine about it.

It's called WRESTLING

Definitely some great matches, a lot of disappointment with some refs. Kids were getting punched, slammed in the back of the head, pulling on head gear, grabbing fingers instead of wrist and hands. I think it was clear who some refs were there for. Very unfortunate...

Haha I have no reason to hide, what was said is the absolute truth and many seen. This will all come to head very soon. And to whine?? call it what you wish the fact of the matter is there are rules in every sport follow them. And if you can't prepare for consequences.

Edited by Beastly12

Why didn't Schuller Wrestle for third and fourth? Did he have a headache from getting "slammed in the back of the head"?

Why didn't Schuller Wrestle for third and fourth? Did he have a headache from getting "slammed in the back of the head"?

That definitely explains why he was holding his stomach and not his head? Not gonna go into detail, but the previous match had nothing to do with his forfeit.

Why not go in detail since you know so much?? Let's hear it. Or maybe you just don't know what your talking about, which I am sure is the case

I'm sure you have all the details since you made a new account to complain in all your posts. Can you give us the matches where punches were thrown and kids were slammed in the back of the head? There is video where these accusations can be confirmed or invalidated.

Your right I do there is video proof on Facebook. The match punches were thrown in was Zink and Bates.

Just watched that match on the webcast and I could see where accusations of punches would be, but I've definitely seen worse and not sure how much of a punch it was. Maybe you could post your video to give a different angle

In the match you stated, there was a little extra at the end that was inappropriate and the wrestler was reprimanded. We do not teach nor condone that. It is an emotional sport and at times, high school kids make the wrong decision in the heat of the moment.

In the match you stated, there was a little extra at the end that was inappropriate and the wrestler was reprimanded. We do not teach nor condone that. It is an emotional sport and at times, high school kids make the wrong decision in the heat of the moment.

And in comes the voice of reason and common sense. Well said and your honesty is appreciated (and probably needed in this thread)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.