Suite Tickets

budkus37

Lower Level you will need to know a company that sponsors the suite to get the tickets.  The tickets there are more reasonable, but it's due to the company off setting some of that cost.  I'll be more than happy to take one of those if anyone has a ticket available.

Upper level you can purchase them at a group rate, but its pricey since you have to buy the entire suite worth of seats at full value.

Edited by MattM

The Pacer site still says $2000 for 10 tix and 4 passes...probabaly cuz it's basketball! $500 upcharge for a real sport.

I just got off the phone with Mike White , they are 3000 and they are sold out.. he said that they had 7 few suites then last year to start for some odd reason

A neighbor of mine is a partner at a large law frim in town that has a lower level suite.  Neighbor wrestled in PA, and still follows the sport.  I have asked him for years to get these tickets for the state finals for us, and every year he says they are gone months in advance. Mind you, he can literally get tickets to anything else held at BLF, but never state finals.  My guess is a higher partner takes entire suite every year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.