Any predictions or surprises to watch for at the North East 8 Conference at Huntington North this Saturday? There should be some good matchups

http://www.trackwres...namentId=199011

Teams are: Huntington North, Bellmont, Leo, New Haven, DeKalb, East Noble, Norwell, and Columbia City

Some ranked kids in the Fort Wayne Semi-State are:

By the Stats (# of kids ranked in Semi):

Bellmont- 7 Kids

East Noble- 2

DeKalb- 1

Leo- 1

New Haven- 2

Columbia City-1

106:

#6 Jon-Matthew Spaw (East Noble)

#5 Trevor Boyce (DeKalb)

#1 Jon Becker (Bellmont)

#3 Grant Gutierrez (Bellmont)

#5 Chase Hissong (Leo)

#2 Hunter Reed (Columbia City)

#3 Tony Busse (Bellmont)

#4 Nate Weimer (East Noble)

#5 Nick Potter (New Haven)

#2 Bryce Baumgartner (Bellmont)

#8 Jonyvan Johnson (New Haven)

#8 Caden Friedt (Bellmont)

#3 Caleb Hankenson (Bellmont)

#5 Braiden Shaw (Bellmont)

Edited by Jhall300

The conference really misses having Carroll and Homestead in the meet. Carroll has become a worthy challenger to Bellmont over the past 15 years, and Homestead always had several outstanding wrestlers. Since the S.A.C. either couldn't or wouldn't include them in all sports, not just basketball and football, they should have been grandfathered into the NE 8 wrestling tournament. 

I believe the agreement was they start with football and basketball for the first 2 years . Then the other sports can follow into the SAC also. I saw all the conference championships except the SAC in the brackets section on indianamat ???

The conference really misses having Carroll and Homestead in the meet. Carroll has become a worthy challenger to Bellmont over the past 15 years, and Homestead always had several outstanding wrestlers. Since the S.A.C. either couldn't or wouldn't include them in all sports, not just basketball and football, they should have been grandfathered into the NE 8 wrestling tournament.

I'd like to see part of the NE8 combined with the ACAC. Norwell, Bellmont, and Leo back to the ACAC while others go to the NECC, 3 Rivers, or etc. Plus that'd make your job much easier to cover the schools.

I believe the agreement was they start with football and basketball for the first 2 years . Then the other sports can follow into the SAC also. I saw all the conference championships except the SAC in the brackets section on indianamat ???

There is no plan for the other sports to join with the SAC at this time. It does not look promising that anything past football and basketball will join up any time in the near future.

Secondly, the SAC tournament was not listed on TrackWrestling when the other conferences were added. Sorry for your conspiracy theory to be exposed.

I'd like to see part of the NE8 combined with the ACAC. Norwell, Bellmont, and Leo back to the ACAC while others go to the NECC, 3 Rivers, or etc. Plus that'd make your job much easier to cover the schools.

Sounds stupid to have have almost all the sectional schools in one conference. No good program wants to be forced to have to compete over and over with the same schools. Put the mandatory dual meet, then the chance of seeing the same teams at incitationals, then the conference tournament, the sectional and so forth. It is non beneficial.

Sounds stupid to have have almost all the sectional schools in one conference. No good program wants to be forced to have to compete over and over with the same schools. Put the mandatory dual meet, then the chance of seeing the same teams at incitationals, then the conference tournament, the sectional and so forth. It is non beneficial.

Have 2 Super Duals or 3 3 way duals (4teams) and be done for conference until individual tournament. You will wrestle most back to back in sectionals and regionals anyway. Bellmont can still schedule the big names.

Edited by casualwrestlingfan

No conspiracy theory Just thought that homestead and Carroll were eventually joining the SAC in all sports .

P.s. I did not see the woodlan invitational brackets up there either . I can send you them but I'm pretty sure you have them since Carroll was there.

Wow you guys had an entire team and coaching staff there and didn't get the brackets they passed out to everyone there. If you would like I can fill my bracket out by hand and send it to you . But I may miss a few it is hard to remember all the matches Of course.

Wow you guys had an entire team and coaching staff there and didn't get the brackets they passed out to everyone there. If you would like I can fill my bracket out by hand and send it to you . But I may miss a few it is hard to remember all the matches Of course.

I'm looking for a digital version.

Been gone for several years, at least from posting, but I have a question. What happened to the Norwell kid from last year, Zadylak? I can't find any results from this year.

I have noticed the same thing, but I have no explanation as to why he isn't in any results.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.