When will someone get 4 champs in a year again?

maligned

With "Open Enrollment", it is a level playing field.

Well that works as long as you says you are moving to take advantage of the schools strong Home Economics department and not just because you want to be on their sports team.

Well that works as long as you says you are moving to take advantage of the schools strong Home Economics department and not just because you want to be on their sports team.

AND the butt hurt fans show their face on yet another UNRELATED topic.

Im not sure what you consider a lot of state experience but i think they have it.

Mills: Runner Up, Third

Mulkey: Third

Brayton: Champ

Walton: 8th, Third

That is a lot.

I was just thinking of the three returning state champs that were on Griffith team when they ended up with four champs.

AND the butt hurt fans show their face on yet another UNRELATED topic.

I'm not following your logic since they were talking already into the topic of Open Enrollment and I was point out it was designed for Academic movement not Sports, per the IHSAA's transfer rules.  Take it up with the people above or feel free to get it back on topic instead of find a way to keep it off topic.  And my butt should be just fine until I need another trip to the restroom.

Wait a minute... they are not home grown?

Open enrollment is not allowed in all school districts, but must be pretty useful for team building.

Brownsburg doesn't have open enrollment... 

Also, this may be of interest to those looking for a quality top-to-bottom school system --> check this link out:  http://tinyurl.com/zealt92

Brownsburg doesn't have open enrollment...

Also, this may be of interest to those looking for a quality top-to-bottom school system --> check this link out: http://tinyurl.com/zealt92

Sorry Indypharmd.

I didn't know that.

Just found this about Avon

http://www.avon-schools.org/Page

Do most schools offer open enrollment?

Edited by Mat Shark

If your kid and family love wrestling... why wouldn't you move to a nice community with high academics and a great team? I don't get what the issue is? If a parent thinks that it will be best for a kid to attend a school and they are willing to make life changes to make it happen, then good for them. It may not be what you would do, or it may not be best for the kid... but... you can't knock a parent for doing what they perceive what is best for a child. If you build it, the community is nice, and the schools are good... then they are going to come. In MOST cases sports are not 100 percent why a kid moves to other schools (in my opinion).

Edited by Mattyb

If your kid and family love wrestling... why wouldn't you move to a nice community with high academics and a great team? I don't get what the issue is? If a parent thinks that it will be best for a kid to attend a school and they are willing to make life changes to make it happen, then good for them. It may not be what you would do, or it may not be best for the kid... but... you can't knock a parent for doing what they perceive what is best for a child. If you build it, the community is nice, and the schools are good... then they are going to come. In MOST cases sports are not 100 percent why a kid moves to other schools (in my opinion).

(on the phone with Mattyb) ........

Hold on Matt gotta take this call from Blairstown Township, New Jersey.....

Yea be there next week. Hang up .

(Matt you there ? .... Yeah .

Hey gotta go buddy ... found a nice Community out East . ✌

This just in... #TheCountyTMZ is reporting that Team Garcia is making a move to Blair Academy. Message board haters are in the streets celebrating like the democrats won the White House!!!

Now for weather on the 4's... We ain't wrestling this weekend... Ice!!!

Now back to you UncleJimmy...

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.