Hoosier Crossroads Conference

Coach Seymour

Well..... then since your asking . I'll take the higher seeds at 113,152,160,220 since those are my Boyz from A-Town and #TheCountyTMZ was there covering seeding selection process so I already know that's #1 seeds. #TheCountyBurg gets 106,120,126,145,182 and possible 285. So I'll take.

1. #TheCounty

2. #TheCounty

Rest of Conference

LOCK IT UP !

Disclaimer: This prediction is #1 seeds for Conference only, any wrestling predictions as far as matches will be done on Saturday, don't send #TheCountyTMZ any hate mail because of seeding predictions . Seeding are done by Coaches etc. if you don't like them the seedlings blame Chris Seymour.

Sincerely #TheCountyTMZ®©™

Edited by TeamGarcia

Chris.... it's #TheCountyTMZ™©®

Capital T and C

Btw... something's fishy... I just looked on track and you guys already have 21 points!!!! I swear!

My wrestling adviser just told me that BB must have lots of byes and has already placed at least 6th in enough weight classes to have 21 points. 

Btw... something's fishy... I just looked on track and you guys already have 21 points!!!! I swear!

My wrestling adviser just told me that BB must have lots of byes and has already placed at least 6th in enough weight classes to have 21 points. 

Actually, these aren't team points, they are hype points based upon Seymour starting the thread first as #TheCounty underdog. Don't worry, Avon is currently in a close 2nd with 9 points and should take the lead in the morning when #TheCountyTMZ™©® announces their predictions with all the overlooked Avon kids.

B)

Is there not an 8th team in this conference?  Was there originally?

It doesn't seem to matter since it appears to be a two-team race.  Even though, I am sure there are 5 other teams that will bring their boys on Saturday ready to compete.

I think Lafayette Jeff, McCutcheon, West Lafayette Harrison. Not sure when these schools left the conference, if I had to guess 7-8 years ago

I think Lafayette Jeff, McCutcheon, West Lafayette Harrison. Not sure when these schools left the conference, if I had to guess 7-8 years ago

Yes, used to be a 10-team conference.  Just looked at football results from the past few seasons for reference, and unless wrestling is different from football, this is actually only the 3rd season since the changes.

Yes, used to be a 10-team conference.  Just looked at football results from the past few seasons for reference, and unless wrestling is different from football, this is actually only the 3rd season since the changes.

Wow only 3 years ago.... seems longer then that

You are correct. The HCC Tournament 3 years ago was held at Lafayette Jefferson  

Probably a good thing for football the Indy schools kicked out the Lafayette teams, but too bad for wrestling.  It would have been even a tougher conference. 

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Probably a good thing for football the Indy schools kicked out the Lafayette teams, but too bad for wrestling.  It would have been even a tougher conference. 

I asked today about this. I was told the Lafayette Football schools wanted out. They left the HCC. The HCC would love to have Cathedral join as the 8th team. 

I asked today about this. I was told the Lafayette Football schools wanted out. They left the HCC. The HCC would love to have Cathedral join as the 8th team. 

It was well documented in the papers back in the day,  but the real story was the seven existing ADs got together and had a closed door meeting without the Lafayette schools  ADs and voted out the 3 Tippecanoe county schools.   They cited the reason that the long drive to away games,  lack of competitiveness in football, and that the Lafayette schools brought very small attendance resulting in much smaller revenue.   

Results

1. Brownsburg 238.5

2. Avon 224.0

3. Hamilton Southeastern 169.0

4. Zionsville 156.0

5. Westfield 129.0

6. Noblesville 104.0

7. Fishers 73.0

106 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Drake Campbell of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Raymond Rioux of Avon

3rd Place - Reece Luhmann of Hamilton Southeastern

4th Place - Carson Eldred of Westfield

5th Place - PJ Pritchett of Fishers

6th Place - Zackery Vaughn * of Noblesville

1st Place Match

Drake Campbell (Brownsburg) 29-1, Fr. over Raymond Rioux (Avon) 22-4, Fr. (Dec 5-0).

3rd Place Match

Reece Luhmann (Hamilton Southeastern) 25-7, Fr. over Carson Eldred (Westfield) 24-9, Fr. (Dec 3-1).

5th Place Match

PJ Pritchett (Fishers) 14-16, Fr. over Zackery Vaughn * (Noblesville) 2-12, Fr. (Fall 2:09).

113 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Asa Garcia of Avon

2nd Place - Evan Lawhead of Brownsburg

3rd Place - Nick Brady of Noblesville

4th Place - Reid Hutson of Westfield

5th Place - Jacob Simone of Hamilton Southeastern

6th Place - Kevin Berrong of Zionsville

1st Place Match

Asa Garcia (Avon) 27-0, So. over Evan Lawhead (Brownsburg) 26-6, So. (Dec 11-4).

3rd Place Match

Nick Brady (Noblesville) 30-1, Sr. over Reid Hutson (Westfield) 21-13, Sr. (MD 12-0).

5th Place Match

Jacob Simone (Hamilton Southeastern) 18-13, Fr. over Kevin Berrong (Zionsville) 5-7, Fr. (Fall 1:38).

120 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Ty Mills of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Blake Forbes of Hamilton Southeastern

3rd Place - Dalton Huffman of Noblesville

4th Place - Milo Merkel of Westfield

5th Place - Nolan McAfee of Avon

6th Place - Truman Abel of Fishers

1st Place Match

Ty Mills (Brownsburg) 23-1, Jr. over Blake Forbes (Hamilton Southeastern) 21-8, Jr. (Fall 3:09).

3rd Place Match

Dalton Huffman (Noblesville) 22-11, So. over Milo Merkel (Westfield) 13-16, Fr. (Fall 4:53).

5th Place Match

Nolan McAfee (Avon) 16-4, Fr. over Truman Abel (Fishers) 14-15, So. (MD 15-2).

126 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Jacob Garcia of Hamilton Southeastern

2nd Place - John Gobeyn of Zionsville

3rd Place - Alexander Strueder of Fishers

4th Place - Drew Kreitzer of Brownsburg

5th Place - Trae Reynolds of Avon

6th Place - Luke Brogan * of Westfield

1st Place Match

Jacob Garcia (Hamilton Southeastern) 25-6, Jr. over John Gobeyn (Zionsville) 21-7, Jr. (Dec 4-3).

3rd Place Match

Alexander Strueder (Fishers) 26-8, Jr. over Drew Kreitzer (Brownsburg) 16-8, So. (Dec 7-4).

5th Place Match

Trae Reynolds (Avon) 12-12, So. over Luke Brogan * (Westfield) 8-13, Jr. (MD 13-0).

132 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Blake Mulkey of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Mason Miranda of Avon

3rd Place - Azariah Ellis of Zionsville

4th Place - Gary Kitko of Noblesville

5th Place - Noah Robinson of Westfield

6th Place - Dylan Sogocio * of Hamilton Southeastern

1st Place Match

Blake Mulkey (Brownsburg) 25-0, Jr. over Mason Miranda (Avon) 10-5, Jr. (MD 8-0).

3rd Place Match

Azariah Ellis (Zionsville) 19-6, Sr. over Gary Kitko (Noblesville) 22-9, So. (Fall 0:54).

5th Place Match

Noah Robinson (Westfield) 23-11, Jr. over Dylan Sogocio * (Hamilton Southeastern) 2-6, Jr. (Fall 2:24).

138 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nathan Conley of Avon

2nd Place - Kody Wagner of Zionsville

3rd Place - Ryan Bigelow of Brownsburg

4th Place - Tyler Wagner of Hamilton Southeastern

5th Place - George Vrachnos of Fishers

6th Place - Ryan Bell of Noblesville

1st Place Match

Nathan Conley (Avon) 22-5, So. over Kody Wagner (Zionsville) 20-4, Jr. (Dec 5-4).

3rd Place Match

Ryan Bigelow (Brownsburg) 17-5, Sr. over Tyler Wagner (Hamilton Southeastern) 21-9, Fr. (Dec 2-1).

5th Place Match

George Vrachnos (Fishers) 12-17, So. over Ryan Bell (Noblesville) 20-17, So. (Dec 4-3).

145 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Samuel Osho of Avon

2nd Place - Beau Wilbrandt of Fishers

3rd Place - Peyton Asbury of Brownsburg

4th Place - Ronan Hiner of Hamilton Southeastern

5th Place - Michael Storey * of Noblesville

6th Place - Jack Banks of Zionsville

1st Place Match

Samuel Osho (Avon) 21-4, Jr. over Beau Wilbrandt (Fishers) 22-9, Sr. (MD 13-4).

3rd Place Match

Peyton Asbury (Brownsburg) 7-7, Fr. over Ronan Hiner (Hamilton Southeastern) 12-7, Fr. (Dec 1-0).

5th Place Match

Michael Storey * (Noblesville) 8-13, Jr. over Jack Banks (Zionsville) 15-10, Sr. (Inj. 0:00).

152 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Brayton Lee of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Jacob Clark of Avon

3rd Place - Sam Gobeyn of Zionsville

4th Place - David Kitko of Noblesville

5th Place - Kyle Wagner * of Hamilton Southeastern

6th Place - Spencer Bischoff of Fishers

1st Place Match

Brayton Lee (Brownsburg) 30-0, Jr. over Jacob Clark (Avon) 18-4, Sr. (TF-1.5 3:33 (25-9)).

3rd Place Match

Sam Gobeyn (Zionsville) 25-8, Jr. over David Kitko (Noblesville) 29-7, Sr. (Dec 4-3).

5th Place Match

Kyle Wagner * (Hamilton Southeastern) 21-9, Sr. over Spencer Bischoff (Fishers) 22-11, Sr. (Dec 4-2).

160 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Carson Brewer of Avon

2nd Place - Matthew Wertz of Zionsville

3rd Place - Justin Miller of Westfield

4th Place - Zach Myers * of Brownsburg

5th Place - Teegan Heiniger of Fishers

6th Place - Garret Myren of Hamilton Southeastern

1st Place Match

Carson Brewer (Avon) 27-1, So. over Matthew Wertz (Zionsville) 20-8, Sr. (Dec 6-2).

3rd Place Match

Justin Miller (Westfield) 27-9, Sr. over Zach Myers * (Brownsburg) 12-12, Jr. (Dec 6-0).

5th Place Match

Teegan Heiniger (Fishers) 21-14, Jr. over Garret Myren (Hamilton Southeastern) 4-12, So. (Fall 2:51).

170 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Thomas Penola of Zionsville

2nd Place - Anthony Cicciarelli of Brownsburg

3rd Place - Joe Mazero of Hamilton Southeastern

4th Place - Aaron Conde of Avon

5th Place - Spencer Mendez of Fishers

6th Place - Ryan Mahoney * of Westfield

1st Place Match

Thomas Penola (Zionsville) 29-1, Jr. over Anthony Cicciarelli (Brownsburg) 25-6, Sr. (Dec 9-3).

3rd Place Match

Joe Mazero (Hamilton Southeastern) 26-5, Sr. over Aaron Conde (Avon) 13-15, Jr. (Dec 6-4).

5th Place Match

Spencer Mendez (Fishers) 14-17, Sr. over Ryan Mahoney * (Westfield) 9-19, So. (Fall 2:24).

182 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Nathan Walton of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Alec Jessop of Hamilton Southeastern

3rd Place - Josue Hill of Zionsville

4th Place - Caden Hubner of Avon

5th Place - Ashton Mills of Noblesville

6th Place - Brody Martin * of Westfield

1st Place Match

Nathan Walton (Brownsburg) 29-1, Jr. over Alec Jessop (Hamilton Southeastern) 13-1, Sr. (Dec 8-6).

3rd Place Match

Josue Hill (Zionsville) 26-7, Sr. over Caden Hubner (Avon) 19-11, So. (Dec 3-1).

5th Place Match

Ashton Mills (Noblesville) 22-13, Sr. over Brody Martin * (Westfield) 18-13, Sr. (Fall 1:19).

195 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Liam Jagow of Westfield

2nd Place - Drew Williamson of Zionsville

3rd Place - Isaac McCormick of Brownsburg

4th Place - Max Burris of Hamilton Southeastern

5th Place - Conner May * of Noblesville

6th Place - Adam Hawk of Avon

1st Place Match

Liam Jagow (Westfield) 31-1, Sr. over Drew Williamson (Zionsville) 22-1, Sr. (TB-1 2-1).

3rd Place Match

Isaac McCormick (Brownsburg) 22-4, Sr. over Max Burris (Hamilton Southeastern) 17-14, Sr. (Fall 2:30).

5th Place Match

Conner May * (Noblesville) 21-13, Jr. over Adam Hawk (Avon) 8-14, Jr. (Fall 2:32).

220 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Gunnar Larson of Avon

2nd Place - Levi Gleason of Westfield

3rd Place - Ryan Leslie of Noblesville

4th Place - Brian Fuller of Zionsville

5th Place - Joe Myren of Hamilton Southeastern

6th Place - Lawsen Aiken of Brownsburg

1st Place Match

Gunnar Larson (Avon) 27-0, Sr. over Levi Gleason (Westfield) 23-9, Sr. (Fall 1:12).

3rd Place Match

Ryan Leslie (Noblesville) 17-7, Sr. over Brian Fuller (Zionsville) 18-11, Jr. (Fall 0:54).

5th Place Match

Joe Myren (Hamilton Southeastern) 22-8, Sr. over Lawsen Aiken (Brownsburg) 10-6, So. (Dec 8-2).

285 Results

Guaranteed Places

1st Place - Rickie Clark of Brownsburg

2nd Place - Austin Dollens of Westfield

3rd Place - Crae Kunkleman of Hamilton Southeastern

4th Place - Muhammad Alloosh of Avon

5th Place - Sam Wertz of Noblesville

6th Place - Matthias Einterz * of Zionsville

1st Place Match

Rickie Clark (Brownsburg) 25-4, Sr. over Austin Dollens (Westfield) 19-8, Sr. (SV-1 3-1).

3rd Place Match

Crae Kunkleman (Hamilton Southeastern) 21-9, So. over Muhammad Alloosh (Avon) 18-5, So. (Dec 1-0).

5th Place Match

Sam Wertz (Noblesville) 8-5, So. over Matthias Einterz * (Zionsville) 15-14, Jr. (Fall 2:04).

(In my Comic book guy on the Simpson voice)

"Worst setup of Mats layout in the history of HCC Ever"

Other than that it was a great day of wrestling action from all schools.

Because of the threat of a delay due to the weather and there being a Basketball game later in the day in the main gym, we had to move the mats into the field house. Not perfect for spectators but it was a great day of Wrestling.

Because of the threat of a delay due to the weather and there being a Basketball game later in the day in the main gym, we had to move the mats into the field house. Not perfect for spectators but it was a great day of Wrestling.

Wrestling was great. Tournament workers were great. Parking was great. It did not bother the kids who were wrestling. However, it was the the all time worst for viewing. Had to get up and race around the field house like every other spectator trying to see a match. There was no American Flag in the field house for the National Anthem. The concession stand was in another gym upstairs hidden from everyone. The awards were presented behind the seating. You could not view the awards unless you got up and ran around the bleachers. Anyone who wanted to see their kid wrestle got to see the match up close to the mat, which was great. I think in the future you are not allowed to host this tournament if you have a home Basketball game on the same date. Even if it is a later time than the tournament. ZV coaches and workers did their best. What they could control, they did well. 

Edited by 800lbs Gorilla Mama

Why not spread the 4 mats across the Fieldhouse instead of bunching up them in a corner ? Just a question

Wrestling was great. Tournament workers were great. Parking was great. It did not bother the kids who were wrestling. However, it was the the all time worst for viewing. Had to get up and race around the field house like every other spectator trying to see a match. There was no American Flag in the field house for the National Anthem. The concession was in another gym upstairs hidden from everyone. The awards were presented behind the seating. You could not view the awards unless you got up and ran around the bleachers. Anyone who wanted to see their kid wrestle got to see the match up close to the mat, which was great. I think in the future you are not allowed to host this tournament if you have a home Basketball game on the same date. Even if it is a later time than the tournament. ZV coaches and workers did their best. What they could control, they did well. 

you dont need american flag to do the national anthem. all military bases play colors and all service members stop and face the flag the colors on base no matter if they can see it or not.which i do the same thing at all high schools who dont have a flag present. i will stop stand and face the flag pole that is outside the school, i notice them when i walked into the school.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.