Indysportsfan

As most of you are probably getting used to my long unpunctuated post I'll try to make this quick it is very little concerned people who do not know my family are are not directly involved believe me this decision was not wrestling based all wrestling aside the biggest mistake I made was moving Brayden over there before we found a house in Perry Township I hope all the rest of the stuff work itself out for Brayden sake so he does not have to pay for my mistakes but having all of my children back in the same school district where we live is a huge sigh of relief

As most of you are probably getting used to my long unpunctuated post I'll try to make this quick it is very little concerned people who do not know my family are are not directly involved believe me this decision was not wrestling based all wrestling aside the biggest mistake I made was moving Brayden over there before we found a house in Perry Township I hope all the rest of the stuff work itself out for Brayden sake so he does not have to pay for my mistakes but having all of my children back in the same school district where we live is a huge sigh of relief

No matter what happends, I wish the best for your son.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.