Indysportsfan

Transferred to Portage but not cleared yet....

it would be scary if they got their full team cleared to wrestle at state, is he going to be able to be wrestle this season? and how do the goering brothers from south bend riley just transfer mid season to elkhart memorial and not miss one match. and they didnt even transfer at the same time as eachother

I thought only the oldest Goering transferred?  Have the others transferred post-Al Smith?

Bryton Goering just transferred as well, at the most recent dual he wrestled 138 for the chargers

Edited by Dyoung

I heard littel is somewhere else. But I'm not 100 percent so I don't want to say. It's not portage but I could see him getting instant eligibility

Appears someone involved with the rankings knows where he's going to since it says Center Grove?! Guess it's "IndianaMat" official. Alls well that ends well...I guess.

Appears someone involved with the rankings knows where he's going to since it says Center Grove?! Guess it's "IndianaMat" official. Alls well that ends well...I guess.

You my friend are a Genius... ! Was you playing I see something you don't see with everyone and its Red, ends with Trojans ? LOL

That Mike guy is pretty slick !

Edited by TeamGarcia

Yikes. Apologies to the unlucky regional champ from Castle, Jeff, or Bloomington South whose state chances just took a very grim turn

if he wrestles right away at center grove skylour turner will get another shot at him this weekend at mic

Yeah, then after he's done there next week he can transfer to Beech Groove and get shots at regional and semistate at some other kids! Now that would be great for Indiana wrestling (sarcasm font)...SMH. This is nuts.

Edited by UncleJimmy

Wouldn't Littel transferring to CG be the very definition of transferring for athletic reasons?  Unless PM is glad to be rid of his and didn't oppose the transfer then I don't see how he would be immediately eligible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.