Semi-State Hidden/Unknown Picks

Jhall300

5 of the top 6 and 6 of the top 8 Evv SS ranked guys at 170 are coming out of the Mooresville Regional. We all know what that means........

That's probably the deepest weight class at one Regional in the State. It's worth the admission just for this weight. 6 Top wrestlers in the State with only 4 advancing . Yes your going to have that one "Unknown Pick" advancing in each weight class but at this weight **IMO** I don't think those Unknowns will get this opportunity. TOUGH ! TOUGH ! TOUGH ! . Anything can happen, we all know that. Whoever the Top 4 at Moorseville Regional is ... they all earned it . Goodluck to all at 170.

Just think what the Semi-State brings to the table . I can't wait to watch at both Regionals & Semi-State.

WHAT A STORY LINE FOR THE MEDIA !

Edited by TeamGarcia

That's probably the deepest weight class at one Regional in the State. It's worth the admission just for this weight. 6 Top wrestlers in the State with only 4 advancing . Yes your going to have that one "Unknown Pick" advancing in each weight class but at this weight **IMO** I don't think those Unknowns will get this opportunity. TOUGH ! TOUGH ! TOUGH ! . Anything can happen, we all know that. Whoever the Top 4 at Moorseville Regional is ... they all earned it . Goodluck to all at 170.

Just think what the Semi-State brings to the table . I can't wait to watch at both Regionals & Semi-State.

WHAT A STORY LINE FOR THE MEDIA !

113 at Perry Meridan is going to be as tough if not more so. I would hate to have to draw one of the 4 that advance out at Semi State.

State #3 Viduya (Roncalli)

State #4 Turner (Warren Central)

State #7 Rose (Greenfield-Central)

State #11(120) Fair (Perry Meridian)

Semi State #6 Konaway (Beech Grove)

Semi State #7 Bowling (Arsenal Tech)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.