Half-Way through the season Champs?

I'm sure that if you take all the number one ranked kids, you would at least 3/4 of the champs right. The rankings have been proven to be pretty darn good on this site.

I'll take the Under on the "3/4's of the Champs" please sir . $$$

106- Littell PM

113- Garcia AV

120- Mills BB, Triana HB, Fair PM, Mejia EM, Dickens MD, Poynter Portage,Noehre GC , (All of these dudes are studs. Its going to be a barn burner there are more studs in this weight also)

126- Rooks CE

132- Bailey Cathedral

138- Rumph Portage

145- Lee BB

152- Lee MD

160- Warren PM <- My dark horse

170- Van Horn Franklin

182- Walton BB

195- Tonte WC

220- Parris Lawrenceberg

285- Ellis

Some upsets, some not. Call me crazy. Its cool.

Edited by ElbowTie

106- Littell PM

113- Garcia AV

120- Mills BB, Triana HB, Fair PM, Mejia EM, Dickens MD, Poynter Portage,Noehre GC , (All of these dudes are studs. Its going to be a barn burner there are more studs in this weight also)

126- Rooks CE

132- Bailey Cathedral

138- Rumph Portage

145- Lee BB

152- Lee MD

170- Van Horn Franklin

182- Walton BB

195- Tonte WC

220- Parris Lawrenceberg

285- Ellis

Looks like 7 from the Evansville SS. 

Da rat is being a little conservative I say we get 5 from da region.

Five from that semi-state or five from the region? Can we get an official list of region schools. I have always have a ton of respect for the region guys and the style of wrestling from there (big fan), just have never been clear on who is in and who is out. I figure that if anybody can straighten this out... it would be Da rat.

Five from that semi-state or five from the region? Can we get an official list of region schools. I have always have a ton of respect for the region guys and the style of wrestling from there (big fan), just have never been clear on who is in and who is out. I figure that if anybody can straighten this out... it would be Da rat.

Born and raised a region rat and I have concluded that there are two trains of thought.  One is old school way of thinking (nothing wrong with it) that the region only consists of about 5-6 cities.  Gary, Hammond, East Chicago, Whiting, Griffith, with maybe 1 or 2 more.  That may have been how it originated, but times change.  The other way of thinking is kind of how I have always thought of it since everyone in that area shares many of the same traits.  To simply put it, I think of it as a Lake County and Porter County.  Yes, there are some on the south end of Lake and Far East and South in Porter that many don't feel are part of it, but it is just easier to include these two counties.  We get all of the same newspapers, Chicago TV, in same conferences, work at the same places, etc. 

Lake Porter and possibly Laporte.

If ** the county ** doesn't border Lake Michigan then you are not Region.

Laporte County is on the Region fringe

WHOA ... WHOA.... WHOA... do not use (the county) in this shape or form, #TheCounty is ®©™ by Hendricks County peeps and it's wrestlers & Fans . There isn't any other

**the county** in Indiana. Lol

I believe that is correct. We will know soon.

I believe he would have to make 106 scratch once before sectionals would def be a big change in the dual we have with em coming up in a few weeks

Edited by ElbowTie

106 - Littell

113 - Garcia

120 - Triana

126 - Mulkey

132 - Bailey

138 - Black

145 - Lee

152 - Warren

160 - Laughlin

170 - Webster

182 - Walton

195 - Tonte

220 - Parris

285 - Ellis

NC - 6 Champs

EV - 4 Champs

FW - 2 Champs

EC - 2 Champs

The real question is.. is that a legal move by PM. You are only allowed to lose a certain amount of weight per week per your body fat test. Pretty tough for a lean wrestler like Littell to be legally certified to cut down to 106.0 from his last weigh in from now to sectionals. I am hearing rumors people are on the look out for it..

The real question is.. is that a legal move by PM. You are only allowed to lose a certain amount of weight per week per your body fat test. Pretty tough for a lean wrestler like Littell to be legally certified to cut down to 106.0 from his last weigh in from now to sectionals. I am hearing rumors people are on the look out for it..

Everyone knows that rule. I'm sure that won't be an issue with any weight change at PM.

106- Littell PM

113- Garcia AV

126- Rooks CE

132- Bailey Cathedral

138- Rumph Portage

145- Lee BB

152- Lee MD

170- Van Horn Franklin

182- Walton BB

195- Tonte WC

220- Parris Lawrenceberg

285- Ellis

Yeah Littell looked  small for 113.  Definitely could be   a State Champ at 106.  At 106 he could possibly be a 4xer.  

I'm sure that if the coaching staff made that decision it would be a legal move.

Everyone knows that rule. I'm sure that won't be an issue with any weight change at PM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.