Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings Updated

Y2CJ41

by looking at them I am going with not yet lol

As of today, they have been updated

Yes they will be out within the next night or two. Still trying to get together all the conference results and sift through each sectional to note any weight changes.

At 126, #5 Jacob Hall has no key wins on his record. Some things you could add to that is a 7-2 dec. over Kyle Davis (Leo) (#6 in FW SS), and a 5-2 dec. over Adam Ledesma (East Noble)

As of today, they have been updated

At 126, #5 Jacob Hall has no key wins on his record. Some things you could add to that is a 7-2 dec. over Kyle Davis (Leo) (#6 in FW SS), and a 5-2 dec. over Adam Ledesma (East Noble)

Trust me, I already knew of those wins, that's why he shot up from unranked to 5th. But to add every result I've looked at since conference time would have taken a remarkable more amount of time.

Trust me, I already knew of those wins, that's why he shot up from unranked to 5th. But to add every result I've looked at since conference time would have taken a remarkable more amount of time.

Great work this season Caleb; especially since you are not from the area.  Hopefully you will be doing them next year as well.  The Major salutes.  If you bump into Rod Lone tell him The Gen says, "What's up!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.