Evansville Semi-State rankings updated

Y2CJ41

Clark ranked higher than Bethel? Have they wrestled before? Also Webb beat Wathen this year. These rankings are really good. 182 is loaded at this semi state. Sonner is undefeated and is 4th here lol. And I believe it's the right call lol.

Devil's advocate: Clark was 7th last year at 152, while Bethel didn't place at 145.  Clark's only losses are to #1 and #2 in the state (the latter by 1 point).  

But I'd tend to agree with you and with the state rankings on the order of these two.

Devil's advocate: Clark was 7th last year at 152, while Bethel didn't place at 145. Clark's only losses are to #1 and #2 in the state (the latter by 1 point).

But I'd tend to agree with you and with the state rankings on the order of these two.

Avon bumped against Perry clark lost to Christian Warren. Christian is tough but clarks losses wouldn't be 1&2

21-2 trizton carson with his only losses by to webster and good match vs A Monster ciccarelli...he beat conde who holds a win over previously 12th ranked 82 pounder Mohler...Looking forward to ciccerelli rematch also...great job though..I know danville don't post results so I shed light on this tough sophomore ppl who he had a good off season getting runner up at iswa and 8th in the ohio Tournament of champions and 5th indy nationals losing to Ruberg by decision..he'd definitely a watch list wrestler or better..it will all shake down in the end..thanks for posting keep up the hard work

I was toying with putting Bethel ahead of Clark he is such a dangerous wrestler but in the end Jacob is a returning Placer.

Also starting to get info I am working on a routine to get these updated onews a quickerror schedule so hopefully we can get more updates. A thanksmall to everyone who sent me info it will be a big help.

106- consider putting Rioux ahead of Hinderliter

113- Lawhead better than Horty

132-Luigs beats Combest by 4-5 and I am a big CE fan

152-I think Bethel beats Clark but good call due to Clark placing last year.

170-Fuller is 6th and is a Q last year.  He is my pick to win semi state.  Big sleeper in a wide open weight class.  

195- Hammond from Whiteland- what is the word on him this year?  As a freshman he qualified at 182 and don't remember him from last year.  Kid is tough

285- Reasoning for Ripple ahead of Henson?  Just curious because Henson has a ton of key wins and Ripple doesnt.  I wouldn't want to draw any of EVILLE's hwt at state...all our very tough

Thanks for picking up TRiple B's slack!!!

170-Fuller is 6th and is a Q last year. He is my pick to win semi state. Big sleeper in a wide open weight class.

195- Hammond from Whiteland- what is the word on him this year? As a freshman he qualified at 182 and don't remember him from last year. Kid is tough

285- Reasoning for Ripple ahead of Henson? Just curious because Henson has a ton of key wins and Ripple doesnt. I wouldn't want to draw any of EVILLE's hwt at state...all our very tough

Agree with 106

113- Horty has a win over Sego which is Top 10 kid my Opinion .

132- Combest will give Luigs all he can handle.

152- Agree

170- Agree

195-haven't seen Hammond wrestle

285- Henson having a great year and I think he's the man to beat .

Just a reminder that anyone can add results here (I believe joe correct me if I am wrong)

http://indianamat.com/index.php/page/individual_result.html

I will be pulling all my result info before I start doing the next set from this data base so if anything is missing please add it to the database this makes mine and all other Rankings peoples lives a little bit easier.

170-Fuller is 6th and is a Q last year. He is my pick to win semi state. Big sleeper in a wide open weight class.

195- Hammond from Whiteland- what is the word on him this year? As a freshman he qualified at 182 and don't remember him from last year. Kid is tough

285- Reasoning for Ripple ahead of Henson? Just curious because Henson has a ton of key wins and Ripple doesnt. I wouldn't want to draw any of EVILLE's hwt at state...all our very tough

Agree with everything but 170. I believe stock from Monrovia gives Fuller a match.

Edited by Unknownboi43

106- I would definately have Kameron Kendall(north posey) in there.

9-0 win over Thalop(Monrovia)@ team state. Having a stellar year.

Would also look at Scott(HH)- very tough freshman whose only loss is to Escalara(ky)

Rice(Memorial) 2 tough loses @ team state

1)West(delta)5-4

2)Mosely(N Montgomery) by fall

Also would put Casebolt and Rioux over Hinderliter

I know Hinderliter has win over Casebolt but here's why:

Casebolt beat Light who TF Hinderliter then Rioux beats Casebolt. (Confusing)

Watch out for Sulawske(Memorial). Big wins over Sisk and Ky ranked wrestler and lost 5-0 to Boots(EMD)

106- I would definately have Kameron Kendall(north posey) in there.

9-0 win over Thalop(Monrovia)@ team state. Having a stellar year.

Would also look at Scott(HH)- very tough freshman whose only loss is to Escalara(ky)

Rice(Memorial) 2 tough loses @ team state

1)West(delta)5-4

2)Mosely(N Montgomery) by fall

Also would put Casebolt and Rioux over Hinderliter

I know Hinderliter has win over Casebolt but here's why:

Casebolt beat Light who TF Hinderliter then Rioux beats Casebolt. (Confusing)

Watch out for Sulawske(Memorial). Big wins over Sisk and Ky ranked wrestler and lost 5-0 to Boots(EMD)

Light won by Dec 5-3 over Hinderliter at Team State not a tech fall

My fault, fingers got ahead of the brain. That makes it more confusing

Haskins(Port) TF Hinderliter.

Haskins pins Light

Light over Hinderliter

Casebolt beats Light

Rioux falls Haskins and Beats Casebolt 6-1

#2 Rioux

#3 Casebolt

#4 Hinderliter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.