100TH WIN

CFleshman

Yep, you're right OTR. "Lots" is relative and subjective. I am guessing if every person who knows a current wrestler with 100 wins, were to post such, it would be a very long thread. I think the two mentioned in this thread are underclassmen and are not State Qualifiers, so logic would say...many (lots) of seniors, who have advanced to state, are likely in the 100 Club. I suspect many of the "elite" wrestlers in Indiana don't even know exactly how many wins they have. That's why the entire thread made me laugh. Imo, Good coaches, parents and athletes don't have any idea what their (or their kids) career records are, especially midseason.

Yep, you're right OTR. "Lots" is relative and subjective. I am guessing if every person who knows a current wrestler with 100 wins, were to post such, it would be a very long thread. I think the two mentioned in this thread are underclassmen and are not State Qualifiers, so logic would say...many (lots) of seniors, who have advanced to state, are likely in the 100 Club. I suspect many of the "elite" wrestlers in Indiana don't even know exactly how many wins they have. That's why the entire thread made me laugh. Imo, Good coaches, parents and athletes don't have any idea what their (or their kids) career records are, especially midseason.

I agree with that still a nice accomplishment for those 2. I agree if we listed all of he 100 win club members it would be a lot.

Who cares if they made a thread..good for these wrestlers...it makes me laugh that you took time to put this thread down...if it's a waste of time then why are wasting time posting in this thread..this is a wrestling site so idk what your deal is...most parent,coaches and wrestlers wouldn't take time to talk smack either..you're entitled to your opinion but 102-9 is pretty damn impressive...I guess being proud is wrong now...

Point of clarification: I wasn't talking smack. I think folks keeping track of total wins is not a good approach to ultimate success in an individual sport. I also don't believe keeping track of one's own points in a team sport is a wise thing to do. Just my opinion, which I have a right to express. And of course you can blast me for it. You do a lot more expressing yours on this board, than I do obviously.

FC...170: I'm glad I made you laugh. You probably needed it. And I agree with your last statement...Humility > Pride.

I'm not trying be a jerk and text doesn't have tone so I might be out of line but it just came across as you were belittling the guy for congratulating his kids..

Gratitude>attitude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.