TripleB Out

TripleB

Guys it's time for me to step back. Between my job, my family, traveling more w little B and his wrestling adventures, and coaching Madison's youth wreslting I can no longer keep up with the Evansville Semi State rankings.

I've tried to hold on for selfish reasons. Joe and I started SS rankings years ago for fun. Others jumped on and now I believe our rankings are top notch. It's my baby, I love it. But Im not doing the south justice anymore.

I've made so many great friends all over the state that's it been unreal. I've had people approach me at wrestling tournies, it's really really been a blast!

Some thanks in my way out:

Joe Caprino - we haven't always seen eye to eye (I'm pretty sure I'm the only board admin to be suspended!) but our passion and love for the sport has made us friends. I talk to him almost everyday. Joe thanks for letting me rep the Dirty South and letting be apart of the #800lbGorilla.

Mrs. TripleB: She had no clue what she was getting into with me and wreslting when she said yes. But she's always worked around it. If there's a hangout and I need a room for some quiet, she made sure my heathens steared clear. If I needed to go to some random wrestling tourney that Madison wasn't even wrestling in, she rarely put up a fight. I love her!

All the Eville supporters - you all were the keys to accurate rankings. I had guys in each regional always keeping me up on the happenings. 10 years ago there was teams you could never find info on, now I feel I've made connections to get all the info.

Mike Reiser, Nick Weisjahn: Man I love you guys, thanks for all your help and information. Hangouts were always a blast!

Everybody, it's been real. I've suckered Nick into finishing the year. And I got a guy lined up to takeover in the fall. Maybe Y2 can find me something else to do w IndianaMat. Maybe I can still do my Eville SS Preview Spectacular!

IndianaMat, Stay Classy My Friends!

#MicDrop

#TripsOut

It's been great reading your rankings for so many years. You did a very good job! I liked the way that you incorporated "scouters" during tournaments in the south that you couldn't attend personally. They too did a good job. You put together a really good system. Your previews have been great and I hope you are able/willing to do another this year.

I think Nick is a good choice for succession! He's crazy about the sport, like yourself, and seems pretty unbiased. He seems to call it as it is and I think he will give a good accounting of the southern talent!

Good luck to you TripB...I know we'll see ya around!

So we all know the drill right all Bburg kids number 1 and avon is out :))))

No I'm gonna do my best guys and the best thing you can do is get results in and send information to my inbox here.

Let's rock this last half of the season before a much better man takes over.

So we all know the drill right all Bburg kids number 1 and avon is out :))))

No I'm gonna do my best guys and the best thing you can do is get results in and send information to my inbox here.

Let's rock this last half of the season before a much better man takes over.

Does this mean the rankings will be updated by sunrise tomorrow. Lol

Dang that last Star Wars moving must have really done a number on you TripleB.

No seriously thanks for all your time and efforts over the years with the rankings. I know it's a bigger undertaking than it looks on the outside. I'll see you around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.