Sign in to follow this  
Barrq

Best wrestler in your county?

Morgan County would have to include Bryan Bailey, Briar Runyon and a kid named Kevin Clapper from Martinsville, Paul Burns, Mike Breeden, Alex Warren, Eric Krieble, couple Racic boys from Mooresville. 

Bubba Dickerson,Brendan Campbell,Conor Mullins,matt jaggers, and Mac Taylor have 1000 wins between them..

Aj black and Allred could end up right there as well if they both win state titles like they will imho

Brayton Lee

I would say right now Keith Huddleston, Brock Hudkins, Neal Molloy 2x State Champs .... spell checks on last names . IMO. Might be more than that from other #TheCounty Schools.

Phil McDaniel - two time 4th place finisher in the Tri High sectional. Once snuck into the hospitality room and took the last piece of fried chicken ahead of the New Castle coaching staff. No other wrestler has ever been that brave before. It's the stuff legends are made of.

Brayton Lee - correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe anyone in #TheCounty has had the national success he has.

Well..... if you wanna go National success there is a 20x National All-American from #TheCounty and has the same amount of HS State Championships and also a year younger. JS.

I wasn't aware of anyone else who had placed at Fargo or twice at the Super 32, but again I haven't really researched it. I'm not knocking any National Tournament, but those are two of the top ones. Flo is a huge one too...not sure if anyone from our area has placed there either.

#PainTrain

Snyder

Neal Molloy ... spell check on the last name . I do believe he was Super 32 Runner up or 3rd a few years back. Can't sell Neal short. He's had a lot of success both in State & National.

Neal Molloy ... spell check on the last name . I do believe he was Super 32 Runner up or 3rd a few years back. Can't sell Neal short. He's had a lot of success both in State & National.

Runner-up. I remember him losing to some Zane Retherford fella.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.