Best Matches at State Duals...any updates

Mat Shark

145 B Lee #1 over  #2K. McIntosh 5-3

120 T. Mills #1 over #3 Poynter 1-0

113 Asa Garcia Avon #1 versus Brayden Littell Perry Meridian #2 up now.  Garcia leading 3-0 in the second

113 Littell over Cavanaugh 3-1

Cayden Rooks (Columbus East) over Tanner DeMein (Penn) Maj 15-7

Congrats to all the teams who competed today. That Perry vs Avon dual was electrifying. In the finals Brownsburg won 7, Perry won 7. Brownsburg had two falls and a couple majors and gave them the win. I know I CANT WAIT to see these two teams wrestle again. I believe they have a dual later in the season. Can anyone confirm?

Unfortunately I have not been able to attend this event, however it is nice to see on the message board that everyone is talking about wrestling and not how poor the venue was! I can only assume that means a lot was taken care of from last year? Pretty awesome to see some of the best wrestlers in the state going at it for their teams all in the same building. 

The seating was changed and was great. My only 2 things would be

1. Tough day to have it on. That's no ones fault but having the Friday before Christmas is tough.

2. I think the ihswca lost a lot of money not live streaming the event. I think especially this day the Friday before Christmas and being one of the only event going they could have made a lot of money. Plus for the Evansville fans to watch.

Overall I thought it was a great day all of the concerns from last year were addressed. I also enjoyed the announcers letting people know when there was a match up of ranked wrestlers.

I loved the passion from the fans. Most of the top teams have kids that have been traveling with, wrestling with, or wrestling against each other since grade school. Nice to see old friends. Mike.... could we get a rankings for the fans? Team and individual please.

It will be tough to get a ranking out before tomorrow. We had a lot of good match ups. It was a great atmosphere I got to hang and meet some of the county guys. Still trying to get a shirt

No.... I mean actually ranking the actual fans! Best teams fans and best individual fans! Ha Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.