Moran brothers?

MatFish

A hearing was conducted to consider the appeal of Jonathan Moran, a student attending Portage High School, who had been declared ineligible. Following the hearing and having analyzed all of the available data, the Committee voted to grant limited eligibility under Rule 17‐8.1 for 365 days from his last enrollment at Crown Point High School.

A hearing was conducted to consider the appeal of Jacob Moran, a student attending Portage High School, who had been declared ineligible under Rules 19‐4 and 20‐2. Following the hearing and having analyzed all of the available data, the Committee voted to uphold the decision of the Commissioner.

A hearing was conducted to consider the appeal of Jonathan Moran, a student attending Portage High School, who had been declared ineligible. Following the hearing and having analyzed all of the available data, the Committee voted to grant limited eligibility under Rule 17‐8.1 for 365 days from his last enrollment at Crown Point High School.

A hearing was conducted to consider the appeal of Jacob Moran, a student attending Portage High School, who had been declared ineligible under Rules 19‐4 and 20‐2. Following the hearing and having analyzed all of the available data, the Committee voted to uphold the decision of the Commissioner.

These quotes are cut and pasted directly out of the November 3-4, 2016 IHSAA Review Committee minutes, which the above article clearly states that the Morans were appealing. While I do not have any information whatsoever about what happened at the December 15, 2016 Case Review Panel, it is inaccurate to post those quotes as current status of the Morans' appeals and eligibility status following last week's review panel date. I have no information or connection to this matter, I just think it's harmful for all involved parties, especially the kids, for outdated information to be spread as the ultimate decision.

Yes. It's interesting how things can sometimes change when an attorney is engaged. And to be clear, I am not referring to nor do I have any specific knowledge of this specific case.

Edited by RAJR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.