152 #1 Lee over #5 Clark pin

138 #5 Conley over #12 Bigalow 7-4

132 #3 at 126 Mulkey over #7 at 132 Miranda 3-0

106 #3 Campbell over #9 Rioix 2-0 OT

113 #1 Garcia over #12 Lawhead 14-5 major

Perry vs. Avon

Biddle beat Clark 1-0

Larson beat Peterson 5-2

I agree with this topic since originally i saw nobody competing with Turner, however Littel has proved himself to be the best in the weight class and i believe Viduya is right there behind him. I would take Turned and Viduya both over Garcia as well.

Wrong again mr. newly signed up anonymous poster. Can't help to notice that the majority of your post are post that sell Avon short. Cmon man! #NoCred #WateOfTime

Our kids have fed off of doubters like you since they started to win in grade school.

Edited by Mattyb

Wrong again mr. newly signed up anonymous poster. Can't help to notice that the majority of your post are post that sell Avon short. Cmon man! #NoCred #WateOfTime

Our kids have fed off of doubters like you since they started to win in grade school.

I totally agree Mattyb , if you don't respect what Avon and Brownsburg has done with their youth , middle school and high school teams , you have not been paying attention to wrestling in central Indiana for the last 10 years.. Both Avon and Brownsburg kids are tough ,well trained and respectable .. Don't sleep on these two teams and their kids.. as far as Garcia and littell , this will be a great match by two good wrestlers and great families .. I think this is a three horse race at 113 , Garcia , littell and the Roncalli kid ..

Matt, this could be a Mrs or Miss as well or we are dealing with a kid wrestler thats upset one of #TheCounty teams are nasty . I could be wrong, obviously this person has his/her opinion. It's cool, we feed of the doubters last year every week and feeding of it this year to make them believers . Oh well, win or learn . We win when it counts in State Series .

Edited by TeamGarcia

Nothing i have said is to discredit any avon kids, everything i post is completely my opinion on things and should not be taken so deeply. Avon is obviously a great program and will continue to be from their strong feeder system, I am just voicing my opinion on an opinion-based messageboard, and if anything here offends you or anyone around you please don't take it so seriously.

Nothing i have said is to discredit any avon kids, everything i post is completely my opinion on things and should not be taken so deeply. Avon is obviously a great program and will continue to be from their strong feeder system, I am just voicing my opinion on an opinion-based messageboard, and if anything here offends you or anyone around you please don't take it so seriously.

Again, the majority of your post are to predict the failure of our team. You predicted that we would get smoked by a very good Brownsburg team (of which we lost be only one match). Then you went on to say that the defending state champ is not that good and will be beat by multiple kids. Me personally... I don't make predictions that other kids will fail. I have probably coached a kid or two at one time or another on most or the other top teams and have seen them grow up. I have seen these kids put in countless hours of hard work. That's why I stay away from that stuff. I guess I just have too much respect for them to pick against them. Not everyone shares that view and I can respect that also. Sure... everyone is entitled to an opinion. It is very fun to see the people on this board debating who will come out on top (people that identify who they are and have knowledge). This forum is great. Joe has created one of the best wrestling sites on the planet. But... sure as the sun will rise on every day, a nameless faceless poster will get on here and sell the top kids short, or discredit the hard work of these KIDS. All I have done is point out the fact that you are kinda obsessed about predicting the future results if our KIDS, and have been wrong thus far. And you are right... this is an opinion based board. And again... my opinion is that you are obsessed with predicting our failure. Also... it is my opinion that your opinions should be given no cred. Lastly... Dont worry about me taking things seriously... don't think that anybody takes your opinions seriously. I just wanted to take the time to say... our kids work hard (like many other teams) don't let some faceless person sell them short. Cmon man! Move on!

I'd like to give you an unbiased opinion on the Avon/Brownsburg match-up, which I watched via the stream. I like watching good wrestling and I was very glad I tuned in. First, both are dynamite teams that would give anyone fits, second, I left far more impressed with the Brownsburg kids than I did with the Avon kids. This isn't bashing, just my opinion. The Brownsburg kids seemed far more prepared for the match and were always on the offensive. It seemed that even in the match-ups where they weren't "favored" the kids went out and wrestled like no one told them they were supposed to lose. It was early in the season so to Avon's credit, they have time to fix those things. As for Garcia, until he's beaten this year, he's the guy to beat, period. I saw the PM kid at the Harvest Classic, he's the real deal and will give Garcia all he can handle, but as they say, have to beat the champ to be the champ. 

Again, the majority of your post are to predict the failure of our team. You predicted that we would get smoked by a very good Brownsburg team (of which we lost be only one match). Then you went on to say that the defending state champ is not that good and will be beat by multiple kids. Me personally... I don't make predictions that other kids will fail. I have probably coached a kid or two at one time or another on most or the other top teams and have seen them grow up. I have seen these kids put in countless hours of hard work. That's why I stay away from that stuff. I guess I just have too much respect for them to pick against them. Not everyone shares that view and I can respect that also. Sure... everyone is entitled to an opinion. It is very fun to see the people on this board debating who will come out on top (people that identify who they are and have knowledge). This forum is great. Joe has created one of the best wrestling sites on the planet. But... sure as the sun will rise on every day, a nameless faceless poster will get on here and sell the top kids short, or discredit the hard work of these KIDS. All I have done is point out the fact that you are kinda obsessed about predicting the future results if our KIDS, and have been wrong thus far. And you are right... this is an opinion based board. And again... my opinion is that you are obsessed with predicting our failure. Also... it is my opinion that your opinions should be given no cred. Lastly... Dont worry about me taking things seriously... don't think that anybody takes your opinions seriously. I just wanted to take the time to say... our kids work hard (like many other teams) don't let some faceless person sell them short. Cmon man! Move on!

I read and reread the post. I just don't see the big deal. This is a forum where we constantly predict winners and losers. Just because someone predicts a wrestler will lose - doesn't mean they are taking away anything from that wrestler. Half of this forum would be closed down if we can't predict winners and losers. And this user wasn't focusing on a wrestler losing as much as he was promoting another wrestler he thought would win.

From what I read, this poster thinks Garcia is beatable. Pretty much every wrestler to ever don a singlet in this state is beatable. I don't see that as being a negative. It's fun to make predictions - but we all know the real proof is what actually happens on the mat.

I read and reread the post. I just don't see the big deal. This is a forum where we constantly predict winners and losers. Just because someone predicts a wrestler will lose - doesn't mean they are taking away anything from that wrestler. Half of this forum would be closed down if we can't predict winners and losers. And this user wasn't focusing on a wrestler losing as much as he was promoting another wrestler he thought would win.

From what I read, this poster thinks Garcia is beatable. Pretty much every wrestler to ever don a singlet in this state is beatable. I don't see that as being a negative. It's fun to make predictions - but we all know the real proof is what actually happens on the mat.

Your 100 percent correct. The following statements are in my post: "Not everyone shares that view and I can respect that also. Sure... everyone is entitled to an opinion. It is very fun to see the people on this board debating who will come out on top." My only issue is with this anonymous poster that spends most of their time (while on here) posting that our kids will not win or fail. That's it. I typically enjoy and respect all post for or against my guys.

Btw... sportsfan is spot on with his comments also.

Edited by Mattyb

#GrowTheMessageBoard!! Just cuz wrestlinggod3 (where's 1 and 2?) is new since this month and anonymous, doesn't mean he has to get shouted down just cuz he hasn't been around long enough to know #TheCounty shall not be dissed! We were all anonymous at some point. Heck I thought TeamGarcia was Coach Red for a while. Can't grow the sport without growing the message board. Dude's only made 11 posts, anything he posts will be the majority of his posts at this point. No, wrestlinggod3 is not affiliated/related/originated by/with UncleJimmy.

#GrowTheMessageBoard!! Just cuz wrestlinggod3 (where's 1 and 2?) is new since this month and anonymous, doesn't mean he has to get shouted down just cuz he hasn't been around long enough to know #TheCounty shall not be dissed! We were all anonymous at some point. Heck I thought TeamGarcia was Coach Red for a while. Can't grow the sport without growing the message board. Dude's only made 11 posts, anything he posts will be the majority of his posts at this point. No, wrestlinggod3 is not affiliated/related/originated by/with UncleJimmy.

Not saying that they should be shut down at all. They surely have some strong opinions on our team. One thing that we ALL have agreed on, this forum is open to debate and opinion. I am just trying to debate the opinions of this poster, and state my belief that their opinions may be wrong. Time will tell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.