Notable wins/losses 12/17

ontherise219

Littell had a 7-5 match with Gavin Rose as well. The Perry Regional could have 4 State qualifiers.

Yea Rose kept it close with Vydua that day also, lost 2-0 & Rose kept it close with Turner as well, lost 4-2....alot of that is styles/matchups, kids that are pretty good, can keep matches close, by not trying to go all out, alot of hand fighting and wrestling on the edge...I am not saying Littell is gonna major every opponent he faces, I just believe he is the best 13 lber in our state today...but there are quite a few very good kids at 113, & I'm not even saying once they all get to dwntwn indy, 1 or 2 may take a big step ahead & separate themselves from the other few kids....and this is the last thing I will say about it...my personal pick for 2016/2017 113lb state champ is Littell....oh & btw TG, indeed we got the draw that we ALL want...lol, I can't frigging wait, IT IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!

Yea Rose kept it close with Vydua that day also, lost 2-0 & Rose kept it close with Turner as well, lost 4-2....alot of that is styles/matchups, kids that are pretty good, can keep matches close, by not trying to go all out, alot of hand fighting and wrestling on the edge...I am not saying Littell is gonna major every opponent he faces, I just believe he is the best 13 lber in our state today...but there are quite a few very good kids at 113, & I'm not even saying once they all get to dwntwn indy, 1 or 2 may take a big step ahead & separate themselves from the other few kids....and this is the last thing I will say about it...my personal pick for 2016/2017 113lb state champ is Littell....oh & btw TG, indeed we got the draw that we ALL want...lol, I can't frigging wait, IT IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!

It will be fun to watch, that much is sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.