Notable wins/losses 12/17

ontherise219

Ever heard of the name Asa Garcia? He might have something to say about the 113 championship.

Should be a good one with Garcia and Littell if it happens. I'll take Littell after seeing what he did to Cavanaugh and now Turner. Combined score of 20-0 against 2 state placers. Pretty impressive!

Jeff classic

132 #11 Cainan Schaefer over #14 Noah hunt (6-2)

145 #11 Blake Webb over #5 Brooks Wathen (3-0)

170 #13 Kameron Fuller over #12 Aaron Mosley (4-3)

182 was very excited for #6 Jacob Hendrich vs #7 Jaden Sonner but unfortunately Northview left mid semifinals for what I believe to be because of the weather.

Edited by RichardMowery

Should be a good one with Garcia and Littell if it happens. I'll take Littell after seeing what he did to Cavanaugh and now Turner. Combined score of 20-0 against 2 state placers. Pretty impressive!

Seen them both many times over the years, I lean toward TheCounty on this match up. Guess we'll find out should they choose to make the "if" become a when

I'd have to lean towards Garcia myself in a possible Littell match-up. Not withstanding.......a Littell win is very possible. I've witnessed that young man win some big matches on the National level multiple times. However......being seasoned and already proving yourself under the lights provides added confidence and a distinct advantage in my opinion. I would use caution to not rule out Viduya quite yet though!

In other news.......Where's the Yorktown vs Prairie Heights details?!?! Multiple state ranked guys and potential head 2 head match-ups. Maybe strategic on their end going into next week?

Edited by Perseverance

Yea I heard of him, I also heard of a kid name Waldenzak that he squeaked by on Friday night, and I also watched Murphy take him down at will twice last yr....not taking anything from Garcia, once he got thru Friday night last yr, he had a great Saturday....but from what I seen, he is beatable, and I am of the opinion that Littell will be the 1 to do just that...but again no offense to Garcia or the entire Avon camp, but Little is good enough to start talking the next 4 Xer....js, the way he is dominating these 18 yr old seniors, the kid is really that good....hopefully we might get to see this match next Friday....

Yea I heard of him, I also heard of a kid name Waldenzak that he squeaked by on Friday night, and I also watched Murphy take him down at will twice last yr....not taking anything from Garcia, once he got thru Friday night last yr, he had a great Saturday....but from what I seen, he is beatable, and I am of the opinion that Littell will be the 1 to do just that...but again no offense to Garcia or the entire Avon camp, but Little is good enough to start talking the next 4 Xer....js, the way he is dominating these 18 yr old seniors, the kid is really that good....hopefully we might get to see this match next Friday....

I agree with this topic since originally i saw nobody competing with Turner, however Littel has proved himself to be the best in the weight class and i believe Viduya is right there behind him. I would take Turned and Viduya both over Garcia as well.

I'd have to lean towards Garcia myself in a possible Littell match-up. Not withstanding.......a Littell win is very possible. I've witnessed that young man win some big matches on the National level multiple times. However......being seasoned and already proving yourself under the lights provides added confidence and a distinct advantage in my opinion. I would use caution to not rule out Viduya quite yet though!

In other news.......Where's the Yorktown vs Prairie Heights details?!?! Multiple state ranked guys and potential head 2 head match-ups. Maybe strategic on their end going into next week?

No strategy.......it's called getting home late. All details will be added shortly

No strategy.......it's called getting home late. All details will be added shortly

Look forward to it. Especially the Yorktown results. You seemed to have taken offense to the "strategic" line man? It wasn't meant to be slick or to downtrodden either team in any way. It was a curious question that would be understandable if either team chose to go that route. As a parent first, then a fan of solid wrestlers in general second.......I was simply anxious for the results of a potential Rutter-Rasler & Laughlin-Levitz match-up. I'm confident quite a few others around the state found interest in that dual as well brother. But, thankful you guys made it home safely on slick roads even if it was late. Looking forward to Fri. Take care

Only 8 of the 17 Shenandoah matches have the box score included and all were put in by a non-Shenandoah person. Prairie Heights has almost all of theirs with mostly JV results not having the box score. They aren't afraid of showing their lineups or results.

. Rassler4Life is a shenendoah coach.

Only 8 of the 17 Shenandoah matches have the box score included and all were put in by a non-Shenandoah person. Prairie Heights has almost all of theirs with mostly JV results not having the box score. They aren't afraid of showing their lineups or results.

Did you not read my above post? I wasn't eluding to either team being "scared". Strategy has nothing to do with fear man? I feel I've clarified perfectly, even going as far as saying that the "strategic" QUESTION wasn't meant to be slick or sarcastic. If somebody wants to turn it into anything else, that's their poor choice. I'm done speaking on the matter. Never been the type to tongue wrestle or throw jabs through social media. Anyone who knows me will validate that. Again......I can't be anymore crystal regarding my past posts. Looked like a great weekend for both squads. Fri can't come quick enough.

I think Garcia is definitely talented but considering that last year at state he had an overtime match, a double overtime match, a three point win, and he a pin that probably shouldn't have happened (if you're on your back at the edge of the mat what would you do?) and Garcia didn't dominate him by any means, Murphy just didn't know how to stop a fireman's carry. If I had to pick right now I would say Littel. Skylour Turner is a very red, full grown 113 pound man and he got majored by this kid. The top four at this weight being Littel, Garcia, Viduya, and Turner could all potentially win it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.