Al Smith

WowWrestling24

At the end of the day, the goal of the seeding meeting should be to separate the two best wrestlers in the weight class.   For the sake of discussion, and this is what this forum is all about I believe, using the argument against a different tournament from last year to seed a wrestler, could the same argument be used to argue against the results of the same tournament but a different weight class?

For the record it does not matter to me, the better kids will eventually work their way through the tournament and beat kids that may have been a little over seeded.

Edited by XCard

The seeding has been that way forever and it worked out...I was a returning champ and got the 2 seed to my good friend and buddy Taylor March as a returning Runner-up

show up and wrestle it wont matter if you are truly the best

The seeding has been that way forever and it worked out...I was a returning champ and got the 2 seed to my good friend and buddy Taylor March as a returning Runner-up

show up and wrestle it wont matter if you are truly the best

Ya but look at you now you are an over weight man child that is barely holding on to your belt!

Just think how different life would have been if you were the 1 seed. WWF all the way!

Who is the 3 seed that MCKAJC is so worried about, from what I see McIntosh/Crary will be the 1/2 seeds, & I'm assuming Crary will be the 2 and this is why he's so upset, so what I wanna know who is the 3 seed that makes such a huge difference from 1 to 2?? I'm guessing Colza??maybe, but not completely sure???

upset?? lol... why would you assume I'm upset? my debate is that it's unfair to seed wrestlers ahead of others that have placed here based on another event. why would I have to be upset to believe that? it's by far the predominant standard of seeding

An annual Christmas tradition in the Fuelling car on the way to the in-laws: Seeding the Al Smith

If you find any mistakes, blame ontherise

1. Shearer-Garrett

2. Flores-Goshen

3. Haskins-Portage

4. Smith-LC

1. Cavanaugh-Penn

2. Watts-Jimtown

3. Peele-Portage

4. Just-Carroll

1. Mejia-EKM

2. Poynter-Portage

3. C. Rooks-CE

4. DeMien-Penn

1. Cummings-Low

2. G. Rooks-CE

3. DeLaPena-Merr

4. Becker-Bell

1. Tolin-Chesterton

2. Combest-CE

3. Prado-Portage

4. Ellis-Z

1. Black-Hobart

2. Rumph-Portage

3. Schoenegge-CE

4. Crary-Mun

1. McIntosh-Portage

2. Rasler-PH

3. Crary-Mun

4. Colza-Hob

1. Kern-Jim

2. Hatch-War

3. Coyle-CG

4. Breathitt-SBR

1. Mappes-CG

2. Lemley-Che

3. Busse-Bell

4. Levitz-PH

1. Goering-SBR

2. Baumgartner-Bell

3. Swank-Pen

4. Malone-SBA

1. Blakely-PH

2. L. Davison-Che

3. Faulkner-Mish

4. Torres-Port

1. Eli-EKM

2. A. Davison-Che

3. Hankenson-Bell

4. Leonard-NW

1. Carr-LC

2. Pokorney-Che

3. McKeever-Car

4. Vakalahi-Pen

1. Samuels-LN

2. Murillo-Port

3. Streck-Mer

4. Lawson-Car

Who is the 3 seed that MCKAJC is so worried about, from what I see McIntosh/Crary will be the 1/2 seeds, & I'm assuming Crary will be the 2 and this is why he's so upset, so what I wanna know who is the 3 seed that makes such a huge difference from 1 to 2?? I'm guessing Colza??maybe, but not completely sure???

Rasler at 26-0 knocked Crary out of the ticket round last year at state. Has yet to give up a takedown or reversal for the year.

Without seeing full lineups, most interesting weights based on above 4 seeds? 170..126? I'm sure a new thread will start in about an hour..just passing time.

I'm excited for 170, Baumgartner and Malone are both returning al smith runner ups from last year, and Goering and Swank both took 3rd. As talented as that group of 4 is, it's suprising there's only one state medal between them all. I know Swank and Malone looked good in the off season, even if Malones was limited. Edited by NICfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.