Rankings updated

ontherise219

I am aware of this results. I still have Baxter ranked at 120. I'm guessing that's who their 120 will be once he comes back. Until I'm told other wise I will go with that. Bealmer was a sectional champ and regional runner up. He is tough and would be ranked if annikan was 113 and he was 120. Dickens is also very tough he beat a very tough Triana. Some teams are deeper then others. Not a mistake I just can't rank 2 guys from the same school at the same weight

i understand that. Now that Egli wrestled at 120 as well(who was previously ranked),who does EMD go with. I think they're messing with ya.

i understand that. Now that Egli wrestled at 120 as well(who was previously ranked),who does EMD go with. I think they're messing with ya.

Chandler Woenker from Bishop Luers was a sectional Champ, Regional runner up and made it to the ticket round.  This year he is 10-0 and has pinned everyone in the first period. He should be considered....

Edited by TheMajorGen

Chandler Woenker from Bishop Luers was a sectional Champ, Regional runner up and made it to the ticket round. This year he is 10-0 and has pinned everyone in the first period. He should be considered....

I have him on the watch list for sure. Keep me posted with notables

Can't help to notice, that three preseason number ones are all now at 160 (Lee, Laughlin and VanHorn). This is a brutal weight class. Will it end up like this in early February?

I'm just throwing this out there but Brayton Lee might as well bump up and join this gauntlet... why not.

Luke Fischer from Bishop Luers is undefeated as well.  He had a productive off-season and I've heard it before so hear it goes: He beat a couple guys you have in the state rankings during the off-season.  I'm not saying he should be state ranked, yet..but semi-state rankings I believe he deserves some consideration.

Luke Fischer from Bishop Luers is undefeated as well.  He had a productive off-season and I've heard it before so hear it goes: He beat a couple guys you have in the state rankings during the off-season.  I'm not saying he should be state ranked, yet..but semi-state rankings I believe he deserves some consideration.

Luke Fischer a  big guy or little guy?  Trying to put a name to the face.

Nick don't you know that you will always be in the same weight class as the last one you competed in!!  Thats one of those unwritten rules applied to wrestling practices.

I could still make 140 given a couple of days  :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.