Rankings updated

ontherise219

Can't help to notice, that three preseason number ones are all now at 160 (Lee, Laughlin and VanHorn). This is a brutal weight class. Will it end up like this in early February?

BRUTAL ! and.... the best part is, other kids aren't done dropping or moving up.

They aren't mistakes.

Most of those results were not reported in the details of their duals...and thus our magical powers cannot be used to input them.

Yea and Hilary didn't know anything about the emails.......................that was a good laugh Joe, there are enough threads out there talking about the mistakes made on this board to entertain Triple B during a post thanksgiving visit to the little boys room !!!!

Yea and Hilary didn't know anything about the emails.......................that was a good laugh Joe, there are enough threads out there talking about the mistakes made on this board to entertain Triple B during a post thanksgiving visit to the little boys room !!!!

The difference is

1. We admit to making a mistake

2. We correct them in a timely fashion

The difference is

I noticed that the iswa left two pages blank in this years publication. I'm no longer a board member, but I assume those were left like that so that you can use your crayolas to fix their mistakes.

The difference is

1. so did we

2. see above

guess that makes us equal and no different than Indianamat right ?

Joe I am not arguing with you just pointing out to all the "other's" out there that obviously to error is human and sometimes a mistake is made and its not just by the ISWA (or as most like to call them the devil's board)

1. so did we

2. see above

guess that makes us equal and no different than Indianamat right ?

Joe I am not arguing with you just pointing out to all the "other's" out there that obviously to error is human and sometimes a mistake is made and its not just by the ISWA (or as most like to call them the devil's board)

I beg to differ.

No one ever got back with me about the whole qualifier-gate this year. Nothing was ever addressed at least anything publicly. The ISWA went along with their business like nothing happened.

I beg to differ.

No one ever got back with me about the whole qualifier-gate this year. Nothing was ever addressed at least anything publicly. The ISWA went along with their business like nothing happened.

I believe the exact quoted conversation at the meeting went something like this.......................

"Joe who", "this Joe guy wants to know what", "explain to me again who this Joe guy is", "never heard of anyone named Joe or any message board"

so.............I just thought it was a bad dream I was having ??

I believe the exact quoted conversation at the meeting went something like this.......................

"Joe who", "this Joe guy wants to know what", "explain to me again who this Joe guy is", "never heard of anyone named Joe or any message board"

so.............I just thought it was a bad dream I was having ??

Wouldn't doubt it.

Wouldn't be the first time the ISWA blackballed someone for associating with me.

For what it's worth:

Dickens(EMD) lost by fall to unranked Beamer(Ca)

I am aware of this results. I still have Baxter ranked at 120. I'm guessing that's who their 120 will be once he comes back. Until I'm told other wise I will go with that. Bealmer was a sectional champ and regional runner up. He is tough and would be ranked if annikan was 113 and he was 120. Dickens is also very tough he beat a very tough Triana. Some teams are deeper then others. Not a mistake I just can't rank 2 guys from the same school at the same weight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.