When you make ISWA mad at ya!

warsawwrestling

They count you in their 43 Indiana All-American Folkstyle National numbers but won't put your name on the list! Guess the card we have bought for 11 years doesn't count, but we got a T-shirt! I'm good with it. Just thought it was funny!

They did the same same thing to my son when he finished 2nd at Nationals in Iowa. Sorry it has happened again 

Edited by 800lbs Gorilla Mama

Finishing 2nd, Schoolboy, at Nationals in Iowa. did not list him in the book. When we called to find out why, ISWA said: Oh well. Not even a sorry. Paying their blood money is all they really care about. 

Is this really your feeling on the reasoning behind the ISWA missing a name?

Hmm, maybe there is something to this. My kid was left off the list after winning a national championship. They count 10 national champs, but only 9 names listed and highlighted... you think that would be easy enough to pick up.

Also no mention of him representing the USA in the PanAM games, which was selected using USA Wrestling freestyle and Greco national results. Maybe this was put together before that occurred. Either way kinda seems suspicious that the 2 guys most vocal about 2 tournament rule end up with their kids being omitted. lol

Edited by Sig40

Hey 800lbs Gorilla Mama,

Did you just honestly refer to the ISWA and "Blood Money" in the same sentence sarcastically? Honestly couldn't tell. If you are doing without sarcasm I don't even think my brain could mutter a response due to a total processing failure to understand how yourself or anyone could put together such a statement...

Gotta love the "I am a victim mentality".  One reason I don't push youth tournaments that hard because some of the same people blindly attacking people and organizations are in the corner for some kid showing everyone how not to act. I have always found if you have a problem take it directly to them in a professional manner and not in a off handed passive aggressive way. 

Hey 800lbs Gorilla Mama,

Did you just honestly refer to the ISWA and "Blood Money" in the same sentence sarcastically? Honestly couldn't tell. If you are doing without sarcasm I don't even think my brain could mutter a response due to a total processing failure to understand how yourself or anyone could put together such a statement...

Trump won! Get over it.  

seriously ?????

this thread is totally ridiculous.

I would say that I expect better from most of you but I have been reading posts from most of you for the past 3 or so years and have come to expect the stupidity that some of you have posted.....I know the lady very well that has put this magazine together for the past several years and she would NEVER (and I can't underline or bold that word enough) leave anyone out on purpose. 

Look back at the numerous threads on this forum about posting results in error and mistakes made on the rankings submitted..................hey guess what, sometimes people (really nice people working for free) make honest mistakes.  Get over it and move on.  You all have great kids and they have accomplished great things so just be proud of those and know that everyone else knows what they have accomplished no matter if it accidentally gets left out of the ISWA book. 

If you are looking for someone to pick on then move on to Joe for not coming down to #TheCounty to view the greatest dual with expert coaching moves that brought the score to favor the #Dogs........that's the real criminal in this whole thing !!!!

At least ISWA corrected the issue with the 2 qualifier rule... oh wait no they didn't.

Hector Hector Hector, come on man.  Just do the two qualifiers and get his state title and on the Schoolboy dual team for the great comp.  You know as well as I do that was a tournament he needed to be at last year so lets make it happen this year buddy !!!!

Edited by JMILL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.