Not many new posts

jwalls182

What's up, there aren't many new posts.

And the ones that are new are from the same knuckleheads..all you new lurkers,  please step on in! The waters fine. I was once afraid, just put your opinion out there. If it's wrong, you'll be told! But at least it will be new and fresh opinions and not just #TheCounty blather and JMILL talkin' about #SashaKitty all the time! Kudos for not including said cat in a couple recent posts!! There's hope. I think when I started there were like 6000 registered users and now there's over 9k so we know you're out there. Make yourself known and provide new stupidity to the board.

Edited by UncleJimmy

In all honesty I think with the information that we provide in terms of results, team rosters, rankings, etc we have decreased a lot of topics. Many topics early on where asking for information that can now be found looking at a team or wrestler's profile page.

We are averaging over 40,000 pageviews per day just this week. 

In all honesty I think with the information that we provide in terms of results, team rosters, rankings, etc we have decreased a lot of topics. Many topics early on where asking for information that can now be found looking at a team or wrestler's profile page.

We are averaging over 40,000 pageviews per day just this week. 

Most of those are just refreshes from people waiting on the Ft Wayne Semi State Rankings.

And the ones that are new are from the same knuckleheads..all you new lurkers,  please step on in! The waters fine. I was once afraid, just put your opinion out there. If it's wrong, you'll be told! But at least it will be new and fresh opinions and not just #TheCounty blather and JMILL talkin' about #SashaKitty all the time! Kudos for not including said cat in a couple recent posts!! There's hope. I think when I started there were like 6000 registered users and now there's over 9k so we know you're out there. Make yourself known and provide new stupidity to the board.

dress warm UncleJimmy as it will get real cold this winter in your glass house !!!.....your hero Forrest Gump said it best "stupid is as stupid does"

#TheCounty #PainTrain

He is always geared from head to toe lol just simple branding . Not sure if His heavy hands socks are as popular as y2s gorilla socks though.

We need Heavy Hands...SAC vs Carroll...

I heard that guy moved back to Iowa to coach his younger son's who are starting to come along..The 8 year old defeated a Contender's wrestler in the finals of Preseason Nationals.  He can't possibly have his finger on the pulse of the SAC as well.  Too busy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.