Indy Cathedral Super Dual 12/3/16

azcoach

At 9:00am

..... and last all day.

..... said every coach that has to explain to a parent that they have to be there all day so Johny can wrestle for his 15 minutes.

Trying to explain to family and friends that you don't know when a kid will wrestle, exactly is always frustrating. I tell them wrestling starts at 8 - and it could be 8:45 before the kid they want to see wrestles, or it could be 8:01. Then, the next round might start at 9:15 or 9:30....you know the drill. Most of the time they just end up calling afterwards and saying they wanted to come but Aunt Edna stubbed her toe and required emergency care.

Come on coach!!! We all know that me and team Garcia need our beauty sleep. Guess we maybe have to grab jacks donuts instead of Bob Evans.

No really... track wrestling said 9. Thanks for the update.

That's awesome Jack's donuts has branched out from new castle...the best I've ever had honestly

Yep... sits right across from Uncle Jimmy's cigar bar. Doing it big in #TheCounty

Outstanding! Thanks for the tip..no more healthy Panera bagels for me...I'm really diggin' this #TheCounty thing more and more. If I were you #TheCountyites I might start keepin' the #hype on the downlow before all us outsiders start inhabiting the place.

Outstanding! Thanks for the tip..no more healthy Panera bagels for me...I'm really diggin' this #TheCounty thing more and more. If I were you #TheCountyites I might start keepin' the #hype on the downlow before all us outsiders start inhabiting the place.

I can't understand how more people aren't moving this way as it is............I mean lush green fields, clean air to breath, all the best training academies one could desire and obviously the best wrestlers in the state !!!!

Not to mention the coaching is at the next level.............as a matter of fact I heard a coach last night at the dual meet shouting next level technique to one of his wrestlers that I am sure a majority of the people in the stands just didn't understand..............He Yelled out, "Do that thing" !!!....I mean come on that is stuff only the upper level of coaching is about

#TheCounty

#Wiesjahn2020

#PainTrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.