Harvest Classic!

brickfor6

OKAY Y2CJ41 why would you allow me to post so late in the night? You know that never goes well?? Made the trip, were are down here! First of all, how BIG is this damm school?

What I was trying to ask ontherise219 is; Are they any good places to eat up here?

OKAY Y2CJ41 why would you allow me to post so late in the night? You know that never goes well?? Made the trip, were are down here! First of all, how BIG is this damm school?

What I was trying to ask ontherise219 is; Are they any good places to eat up here?

So are you up here or down here? When you travel north , you are up here . When you travel south , you are down here . 

Edited by M109R

Lots of good places a lot back towards 30 and 41 blue 82 across the street is solid. Also if you like fresh produce depot has sandwich and soup

Triana d Bautista 3-1

Little Pointer looked purdy dang tough _ got a little sloppy against da penn kid. Im sure ole Leroy get da kinks worked out. Perry is nails up and down date line up. Hobart has a solid team. Dare 170 pounder got a little ring rust but he may surprise a few down da stretch. Reetz Griffith I don't think he broke a sweat. He put a spankidy spank cranking on his weight class. Like to see him to bump up against da Hobart 138 pounder - dat would be a nice one to see. Not. Sure what everbody taut - I kinda like it better in da field house. But dat scoreboard wow ! Great day of watchin da worlds greatest sport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.